What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 UT PF Jordan Loveridge (Signed to Utah)

JRK1212

Troll
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247Sports
Twitter

JordanLoveridge.jpg
West Jordan H.S. (West Jordan, UT)

AAU: Utah Pump 'N Run

Ht: 6-foot-7
Wt: 220 lbs

Rivals rating: 3*; #24 PF (#126 overall)
Scout rating: 3*; #29 PF
ESPN rating: 4*-92 grade; #26 PF (#95 overall)
247 rating: 4*-90 grade; #24 SF (#99 overall)

Reported Offers: Colorado, BYU, Colorado St, Hawaii, San Diego, Santa Clara, Utah, Utah St, Weber St

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxpreps named Loveridge its breakout player of the Adidas 64 tournament last week. Here's an excerpt from the Jason Hickman article:

Utah Pump-N-Run won three games Monday behind the play of 6-foot-7, 220-pound forward Jordan Loveridge, who has likely drummed up a whole new batch of interested parties in his recruitment.

Loveridge, a rising senior at West Jordan High School (Utah), posted 26 points and nine rebounds against the Michigan Mustangs late Monday night to send his club to the semis.

"All the hard work is paying off," Loveridge said. "Anyone that has doubted me, it's showing them that I can play and showing them that my teammates can also play. Utah has some good players out there."

The inside-outside threat put up 29 points earlier in the day against Arizona commitment Gabe York and the Compton Magic, and had a 27-point effort in the first round against Florida Rams Black, the winners of the adidas Invitational earlier this month in Indianapolis.

"Anywhere you put me, I can do what you need me to do," Loveridge said. "I'll score from the perimeter, I'll score from the inside. It just depends on the matchup that night. I can be a four or a three, wherever you need me."

Interesting top 4. I'm guessing AZ is where he wants to go, but doesn't have an offer, while the other 3 are the realistic options.

Both Rivals and 247 finally have profiles on him. 3* and #127 overall for Rivals, 4* and #100 overall for 247.

Back