What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ATH Devin Ross (Signed to Colorado)

I love that Ross mentions Parsons in that buffzone article as selling him on CU. Would love mitch to become the next ambassador for our great state and start gathering some talent like Dillon tried to last year. Welcome to the Black and Gold Devin!!

I will get back to you in 5 years as to whether my comment was stupid or not. As for the "quality speed" that is why I hoped he could be a return man.

Might be our second best recruit to commit so far and I couldn't be happier. Welcome aboard and thanks for choosing the Buffs!

I mean it's not surprising. SoCal kid with a cousin going there to play and they're in line to be at the top for a while. That said, we probably don't have to worry about USC offering.

Please stop hanging on every single word that a high school senior says (or tweets as it may be). Thanks

Please stop hanging on every single word that a high school senior says (or tweets as it may be). Thanks

For all we know, he was hoping to make it to our game with Troy this season. Got to be careful about over-reacting to things.

It would be nice if next seasons class doesn't require players to play early again. I really hope this guy can return punts.

IF he can return punts, are you, or are you not, okay with him playing early?

It doesn't look like we'll have to rush a true freshman into the PR role next season. If he wins the job, great, but we've got a good return man in Crawley.

It doesn't look like we'll have to rush a true freshman into the PR role next season. If he wins the job, great, but we've got a good return man in Crawley.

If we can not be risking a starting CB to return punts and still be effective it would be worth sacrificing a year of eligibility. After the past few years it would be nice to have enough good athletes to actually have a choice instead of being forced to just stick somebody out there and hope to maybe get something out of them.

Back