What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ATH Devin Ross (Signed to Colorado)

Great to read I hope it's true and he becomes a BUFF... Kid has some wheels ! couple of times I had to make sure they were not fast forwarding his highlight reel. He was blowing past some defenses.

His speed is impressive! Looks like he's playing against Caliche in some of those highlights.

Great news! I'm in town this weekend, visiting my girlfriend, and it has been spectacular! Boulder does put on a show...

If he was timed at 4.68 in the forty then everyone else in his highlights is slow.

"Track time" isn't exactly the same as "football time". This kid runs great in football time: he has long legs and thus a long stride for being only 5'10 and he can put on a burst as he's moving, getting his legs up to full speed, if you watch his vid carefully you see he glides for the first few steps then bursts into full stride.. Just the opposite of a guy like Speedy, who had a very quick start, but could only very rarely outrun defenders in the open field.

Forty times can penalize a late starter/long strider type of runner; would love to see his times in the 60.

:bang: His 40 time is obviously wrong. Watching his highlights makes it clear that he has very good speed. Football speed vs 40 time is a ridiculous conversation. You are a fecking idots. Quit bumping threads for no reason.

He's a buff! Class complete pending surprises as of 9:07 AM. That's gotta be a record.

Back