What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA C Dane Crane (Verbal to Washington)

:lol: I thought I was in the basketball recruiting forum and I was wondering why you guys wanted a 6'3 center so bad. :lol:

Time for coffee.

Dane Crane
What a name
Loved the video, it was insane
Hope we get him, and he helps bring us back to fame
And inflicts the Pac12 full of pain
and if we don't get him... what a shame

Dane Crane
What a name

images

Oh please make this happen. We are SO in need of some success in OL recruiting. Please. please. please.

Oh please make this happen. We are SO in need of some success in OL recruiting. Please. please. please.
Especially with his size. 6'3" 313? Yes ****ing please. Add him, O'Brien, and Sorenson from Rancho Margarita and I'd be very, very happy with the start of the recruiting cycle.

Also, it looks like he wants to make a decision before the season. Lock him up Embree

Dane Crane
What a name
This post is lame.
Like Lois Lane
Riding a great dane.
Next to a train.

Last edited:
fellows, no more poems to Crane that don't include relevant news. k thx.
:doh: I knew that would happen!

At any rate, I hope we can wax poetic about Mr. Crane next February. I would believe that the QB situation at CU would be attractive to O linemen. CU is well on the way to building a solid Pro style offense. Hopefully one with as much balance as any in the PAC 12. I would think we would be becoming more and more attractive to guys with aspirations of going to the next level.

If we have a redux of last year's OL recruiting, Marshall needs to be fired. A lot of OL recruits mention really liking Marshall too, not sure what the problem is

This one hurts all by itself, but Buffs fans might want to prepare themselves for losing out on all of the Rancho prospects.

Looks like Washington's purchase of Tosh Lupoi is already paying big dividends.

Back