What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA C Dane Crane (Verbal to Washington)

This one hurts, maybe we can still hope that it isn't completely over.

We need a big win on the OL and I was hoping this would be it.

Damnit man fahqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq! This cant happen with oline recruiting and this was probably our top target, one of them anyway. Im not liking this Lupoi guy.

I know it's not the case but we definitely should have EB out on the grounds stumping around for offensive linemen.

If things do not turn around for OL recruiting this cycle, JE is going to have to make some changes in how we are approaching it. We are getting consideration but just cannot close. My hope is that we will start to progress like other positions, but it is getting old seeing the same story every time.

Back