What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA DE Kylie Fitts (Signed to UCLA)

They are absolutely killing it this cycle.
UCLA has two star recruiters. Martin and Klemm are credited with 7-4* each. Do you think we have recruiters like that on our staff? I will be patient while MacIntyre turns the program back around, but at some point we are going to need to recruit the top athletes to compete with the top programs.

I'm sure we could find room on the roster for a DE prospect like Pitts.

I'm sure we could find room on the roster for a DE prospect like Pitts.

From what I've read, there is a school waiting for his paperwork. My guess is that it's out of conference like Fresno State of SDSU.

Headed to Utah. He won an appeal so he has to sit this year but won't lose a year of eligibility.

Back