What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA ILB Koa Kaleopaa

Mike helped open the door. That's all we can ask or expect. High School coaches go too far imo when they push a kid to their alma mater.

Mike Moschetti does not need to do anymore than he already has. It is up to the staff to close here.

Mike helped open the door. That's all we can ask or expect. High School coaches go too far imo when they push a kid to their alma mater.
Agree. For that matter, Dave Logan gets way too much grief when his kids don't chose CU. Sounds to me like MM is very pro CU and will shed us in a positive light if his kids ask his opinion. He took several of his guys to the SDSU camp where Embree and his guys were assisting. That's all we can ask him to do.

I neither ask nor expect a HS coach to push any particular school, alma mater or not. I do think that it is reasonable, and in the kids best interest, to encourage kids to explore all their options and jump on a big name offer and/or a fancy sales pitch.

In the end the decision has to be made by the kid and his parents but a coach can use his experience and knowledge to help filter the selections in the kids favor.

Bah - I'm not interested in what's accepted and normal. If we need Mike to steer the kid to CU, then that's what he needs to do. Dammit. We need all the help we can get.

MM needs to do more! He hasn't opened the door or anything and probably doesn't plug CU every chance he gets, but more must be done.

Do we only have 3 spots left for this class and are we planning on taking 2 more LB's? Could this be a case where we either go Palma or Koa whoever commits first or do we take both?

Do we only have 3 spots left for this class and are we planning on taking 2 more LB's? Could this be a case where we either go Palma or Koa whoever commits first or do we take both?

:stupid: Both...

Hopefully we make a play here. He has the size to be an immediate impact guy

If he can't clear then lets pray we offer him every opportunity to come hear like Jagne.

If he can't clear then lets pray we offer him every opportunity to come hear like Jagne.

Jagne cleared.

If a kid can't clear, he can't come here period. Not in December, not a month later. He has to go to Juco and qualify after graduating from Juco.

Let's save our prayers for something else.

I thought we expected Kisima not to clear and that is why he didn't join right away. That's what I was saying. Hopefully he clears late or that we get him motivated to have a tudor and come to CU if that is the issue. We need LB's badly.

Rivals now says Indiana State, which would mean with Cabral. Is there a story behind this? Last we hear of this kid he's talking about UCLA, Arkansas, and Cal. Now he ends up at Indiana...State.

Back