What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OG Colin Sutton (Signed to Colorado)

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! I hope you like ramming the ball down USC's throat.

Great news and a good start to the OL recruiting! Hopefully this gets some momentum going!

“The coaches are a phenomenal group of men who make the whole program feel like a family,” Sutton wrote of his decision. “They have a ridiculous amount of knowledge gained from all levels, including the pros. The facilities are some of the best in the country. When you drive from Denver to Boulder, every town has a sign that shows their support of the Buffaloes.”

http://ht.ly/aFgQB

His father played at Air Force and his sister is an Olympic swimmer, who regularly trains at the Olympics Training Center in Colo Sprgs. He was also offered by Yale, so getting in shouldn´t be a huge problem. :)

Sweet!!!! This is one I really wanted to be a Buff. I hope his teammate (Lopez) decides to join him in coming to Colorado.

Welcome Colin!

:dance:

Why doesn't he have any other BCS offers? Did we just get in before everyone else?

He was pretty heavily leaning CU all along. (Dad played for AFA, I believe sister trains in the Springs, and he lived here for 4 years as a kid.) That may have had something to do with it. Don't expect him to entertain any other schools, so we may not see additional offers reported.

Fantastic kid. We're gonna love him as a Buff.

"I love the state of Colorado," he added. "I met all the coaches and just fell in love with them. And also they have a great Business school there called the Leeds School of Business. That is what I want to study in college. I am very focused on academics. I looked at what Nate Solder did there. He had a great football career and got a great education. You can get the best of both worlds at Colorado."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1361645

He was pretty heavily leaning CU all along. (Dad played for AFA, I believe sister trains in the Springs, and he lived here for 4 years as a kid.) That may have had something to do with it. Don't expect him to entertain any other schools, so we may not see additional offers reported.

Fantastic kid. We're gonna love him as a Buff.

"I love the state of Colorado," he added. "I met all the coaches and just fell in love with them. And also they have a great Business school there called the Leeds School of Business. That is what I want to study in college. I am very focused on academics. I looked at what Nate Solder did there. He had a great football career and got a great education. You can get the best of both worlds at Colorado."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1361645

Wow! That is an awesome quote. Welcome young fella.

Hard not to like this kid based on the quotes alone. Welcome to the Buffs!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Olinemen are usually the smartest guys on the team. Look at Jim Hansen, joe Romig, and our very own FLABuff and Wyo Buff.

a6934817-dcf9-b899.jpg

Since this kid has camped at CU and thus worked first hand with the coaches, that trumps all other information such as ratings services and other offers. Staff likes him and I've yet to see them make a big mistake. Looks like a great pickup.

Since this kid has camped at CU and thus worked first hand with the coaches, that trumps all other information such as ratings services and other offers. Staff likes him and I've yet to see them make a big mistake. Looks like a great pickup.

That and any offer in January of a recruit's junior year deserves the benefit of the doubt. Add in good program and really good competition and you could argue this is the most important pickup to date.

That and any offer in January of a recruit's junior year deserves the benefit of the doubt. Add in good program and really good competition and you could argue this is the most important pickup to date.

Yep.

Especially since this is about the closest you'll ever get to a zero risk signing.

I am a 6'5 305lb junior (:thumbsup:, love the size!) at Orange Lutheran High School. I play for a great man and coach, Jim Kunau. I am the son of a retired Air Force Colonel. We moved around the country almost every year of my life and we found great things about many areas; so, I am open to most areas of the US. I have a sister who is an Olympic swimmer. She is 3 years older than I am and watching her work towards her goals has given me a drive and determination towards my goals that can only be successful with a very strong work ethic. I have been MVP for my position both years that I have played. My sophomore and junior year, I started Varsity atright guard, in the Trinity league. It was amazing. I am a 4.2 honors student. I am not certain of my college major; but, I do believe hard work and discipline will guarantee my success. I lead through example and quiet confidence, just like my dad. I am a Christian and I know through tough times it gives me strength.

NCSA

Im usually just excited when somebody commits. In this case, Im excited and relieved for obvious reasons lol. Nice pickup for sure. Welcome Colin.

Back