What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OG Sean Harlow (Verbal to Oregon State)

Everyone is pushing that family atmosphere thing pretty hard right now. Well, almost everyone. Auburn is still pushing cash.

I think some programs can pull it off a little more convincingly than others and therefore use it more often. Don't see schools like USC or Oregon using it that often. They're more likely to push things like "BCS Bowls", "National Title Contender" and "Sends a lot of players to the NFL" and the like.

Anyone downplaying Oregon State's OL recruiting should look at how Mike Cavanaugh's resume stacks up with Marshall's resume.

It does help when Isaac Seumalo, possibly the best OL prospect in the country last year, is the son of the DLine coach.

That was my read. It's hard to know when a guy is trying hard to sound non-committal, though. He's not glowing about anyone.
My thought process exactly. His cards are very close to his chest. however, 2 visits is two visits. I don't know if he's done that with anyone else.

Nice flip for Cavanaugh and company. I thought USC might be entering the picture.

I'd be pretty surprised to see us take another OL. We have a lot of other needs and minimal available scholarships (plus 6 incoming frosh OL)

Back