What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OLB Cameron Judge (Verbal to UCLA)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

284484.jpg

Oaks Christian H.S. (Westlake Village, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 210 lbs
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #24 OLB
Scout rating: 4*; #22 OLB
ESPN rating: 3*-77 grade; #71 OLB
247s rating: 3*-88 rating; #31 OLB

Reported Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Boston College, Duke, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon State, Purdue, San Diego State, Texas A&M, UCLA, Utah, Vanderbilt, Washington State

[video=youtube;RwjYOSXUrU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwjYOSXUrU8[/video]

Judge had a monster junior season for Oaks Christian with over 100 tackles and was an all-league and all-county selection. Brandon Huffman reported on Scout that Coach Marshall and Coach Scherer stopped by Oaks Christian last week.

I think his film looks pretty good. Also think he definitely has the frame to put on weight once he gets to college.

We're recruiting that conference hard. As we should be. I'd love to see us develop a relationship with Oaks Christian like we have at Westlake.

We're recruiting that conference hard. As we should be. I'd love to see us develop a relationship with Oaks Christian like we have at Westlake.

It would be nice, especially since it would dent the efforts UCLA has made there recently. With a new head coach there, it will be interesting to see if we have any connections to him.

I was wondering if we were going to get around to offering Judge and the WR on Oaks Christian (Owusu). They have a really good 2014 QB prospect too, Brandon Dawkins.

I had the same thought Snow. Didn't see a Buff offer to him on Scout either.

Makes me think that you guys would be in pretty darn good position if you did offer.

Having three different coaches (Scherer, Marshall, and Cabral) visit the school during the spring evaluation period must have helped.

The film looks really good to me. If we haven't already, I hope we offer soon on this one.

Maybe its just me, but he reminds me of a buffed up Bleeker. Probably gets all the hot chicks too.

c judge.jpg
Bleeker.jpg

Last edited:
If I were to lay a wager I'd say UCLA. A shame since he listed Boise State making his final five, but given that I don't think he's ever visited here, and our camp is this week, I'd have to think if we were in serious contention he'd hold off his announcement until next week and come to camp this week.

If I were to lay a wager I'd say UCLA. A shame since he listed Boise State making his final five, but given that I don't think he's ever visited here, and our camp is this week, I'd have to think if we were in serious contention he'd hold off his announcement until next week and come to camp this week.
You heard if he is canceling his visits to Boise? If he still plans on visiting both Boise and CU, you gotta think this is a "hold my spot" commitment.

You heard if he is canceling his visits to Boise? If he still plans on visiting both Boise and CU, you gotta think this is a "hold my spot" commitment.

I haven't heard for sure either way. I'm kind of speculating that if he plans on making his decision today before taking those visits you mention, it strikes me as a kid who has decided he has all the information he needs.

Hopefully he still takes his visits to both our schools and rethinks if he goes with UCLA with his commitment today. (Which would be my bet.)

Guess we'll find out later today.

This is a bit of a bummer for my Broncos to lose, but I think the writing was on the wall. Given how late we got in with an offer to him, I'm pretty pleased to have made the cut of his top-five.

Back