What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OT Jacob Alsadek (Verbal to Arizona)

He is going to have to get out of his stance quicker and explode into his man at the next level. He tends to bob up and down coming out of his stance. His 40 time probably has something to do with his slow start out of the blocks.

His slow start out of his stance is probably accurately accounted for in his 40 time. Even though the 40 time is probably least important for o linemen, this shows how even it can be a useful analysis tool to some extent.

That time is slow, as usually even the really big (size wise) college prospects are great athletes and usually relatively fast. Also, blocks wouldn't have been used.

That being said, I agree that he looks like he could really be coached up and I'd be happy to land him and recruits of this quality and higher.

Definite developmental type. Big kid with average athleticism who hopefully would contribute down the road.

Vanderbilt hasn't offered. I read on the 247s message board that it doesn't look like they are going to. Alsadek slowed things down and is thinking things through after being expected to commit a couple weeks ago.

Vanderbilt hasn't offered. I read on the 247s message board that it doesn't look like they are going to. Alsadek slowed things down and is thinking things through after being expected to commit a couple weeks ago.

If the Vandy offer doesn't come through, it sounds like it's between CU, Arizona, and KSU. I think we're still in the driver's seat here, but he wants that Vandy offer.

If the Vandy offer doesn't come through, it sounds like it's between CU, Arizona, and KSU. I think we're still in the driver's seat here, but he wants that Vandy offer.
Last I heard his mom wants him to go to CU so I think he'll be a Buff in the end.

rumors on 247 about his offer with the Buffs not being able to accept his commit at the current time.

I like how we haven't lost a single recruit this cycle. Commit to us and they're all plan A. Commit somewhere else and they didn't have a committable offer or we stopped recruiting them months ago.

I like how we haven't lost a single recruit this cycle. Commit to us and they're all plan A. Commit somewhere else and they didn't have a committable offer or we stopped recruiting them months ago.

I mean we have taken a lot of linemen this class.

I'm really not sure why Darth even posted that because outside of one post, nothing has been said about it over there.

This is a weird choice.

Of course

Wasn't AZ, who disagrees. Weird recruitment all around actually. Dude went from about to announce for CU to waiting to take officials to commiting to richrod in like a week.

rumors on 247 about his offer with the Buffs not being able to accept his commit at the current time.

other rumors on 247 - everything is going to plan and we are recruiting way better than Hawkins did.

Back