What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA PF Marcus Lee (Signed to Kentucky)

There were years when our entire recuiting class didn't have five stars total. :lol:

Just the fact that these guys are being discussed with CU shows how much respect Tad has generated. The next few years are looking like they will be a lot of fun. Get tickets now because it may not be long before they get scarce.

Haven't heard much lately about him. Dude has had a WEIRD recruitment. Hard to get a finger on anything going on there. How are you liking your odds right now?

Hope he picks us is all I can report.

LeftCoastRecruiting ‏@LC_Recruiting LeftCoastRecruiting ‏@LC_Recruiting

2013 Marcus Lee cut his list to 3. Cal, Louisville and Kentucky, per source.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Hope he picks us is all I can report.

LeftCoastRecruiting ‏@LC_Recruiting LeftCoastRecruiting ‏@LC_Recruiting

2013 Marcus Lee cut his list to 3. Cal, Louisville and Kentucky, per source.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

[video=youtube;ueZ6tvqhk8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U[/video]

he'll end up in ky-jellyville.

Pac-12.jpg

One (or two) of these things is not like the others... :nod: That goes to Jens mostly.

wouldnt some pac elitists say 4 instead of 2?

i just think it´s a bit odd to have one west coast school and 2 kentucky schools in your final 3, that obersvation was purely based on geography

I honestly thought Cal would be able to pull it off. Between Bird & being close to home, I thought they'd hold on at the end.

Back