What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA RB Pierre Cormier (Verbal to Arizona)

Your welcome. I have been coaching these kid since youth football when he was in the 7th grade and it has been nothing but a pleasure. He is very coachable, hard worker, and team player. He not once complained if he did not get the ball.

I guarantee I would complain about him not getting the ball.

Most athletes now a day would complain. He had no Problem, we were winning and thats all he wants, the team to win.

I think Rugged meant that he, as a fan, would complain if he saw that you weren't feeding Cormier the ball enough. :smile:

I think Rugged meant that he, as a fan, would complain if he saw that you weren't feeding Cormier the ball enough. :smile:
Rugged, complaining, as a fan. You besmirch him sir.

Now, I, I would definitely complain. Dude is electric.

Dude is definitely very skilled. Nice to hear hes got a good attitude and work ethic as well. As far as him not getting the ball enough, im not worried about that with this staff. With D3, that was a different story.

CU has not shown ANY interest in pierre. A coach came to one of our practices to see our QB Chase Knox but they did not talk to Pierre.

CU has not shown ANY interest in pierre. A coach came to one of our practices to see our QB Chase Knox but they did not talk to Pierre.

There must be a mix-up somewhere along the way here.

I'll call Independence Community College first thing in the morning and get to the bottom of it.

There must be a mix-up somewhere along the way here.

I'll call Independence Community College first thing in the morning and get to the bottom of it.

I'd appreciate that. I thought I was going to need to change my phone number (again) since they're blocking my calls (again).

I'd appreciate that. I thought I was going to need to change my phone number (again) since they're blocking my calls (again).

Every cab company in Denver and Boulder has both of my numbers blocked.

The kid is just under the radar but he will soon start to get exposure. Go on youtube.com or sandiegoballers.com and look up Michael Garner(c/o 2014), Lee Walker, and Kevon Mitchell both class of 2013. Next year will be our most talented team.

Cormier is starting to get more attention. Figured he would not stay a secret all that long.

His tape looks good for a scat back, I'm not sure why he's still somewhat under the radar (besides for it still being early in this recruiting cycle).

Someone should let Pierre know that running backs from San Diego excel when playing at altitude. (Terrell Davis)

Last edited:
Pierre received his fourth offer.
UCLA
Oregon State
Washington state and Boise State

Other looking at him are USC, Arizona, SDSU

He was rated an initial 4* by Scout in their top 300. Sounds like from the recent Scout update with Biggins that he will take his time with the process as well.

Hey guys. Boise State fan here.

Like you, we're very high on this young man. His highlight video is something special. I think UCLA's still in the lead for him, but our Scout reporter interviewed him recently and he listed his top-3.

http://boisestate.scout.com/2/1172385.html

Not sure if a Buff offer would change it or not, but I definitely agree with a lot of you folks that this one would be a huge win for any program.

Hey guys. Boise State fan here.

Like you, we're very high on this young man. His highlight video is something special. I think UCLA's still in the lead for him, but our Scout reporter interviewed him recently and he listed his top-3.

http://boisestate.scout.com/2/1172385.html

Not sure if a Buff offer would change it or not, but I definitely agree with a lot of you folks that this one would be a huge win for any program.
Yup. Problem is that CU already has one RB for the class, so offers are going to be tight... but dammit, this guy is worth it!

Yup. Problem is that CU already has one RB for the class, so offers are going to be tight... but dammit, this guy is worth it!

I definitely sympathize. We offered three RB's last year and had room for only two. Davien Payne, who at the time described us as his dream school, was one of the three. The other two we offered committed first and a number of our fans were actually disappointed we got the other two commits because they wanted Payne so badly.

I think you guys grabbed a potential monster there with Payne BTW. Wish we could have had room for him last year, but sometimes you just don't have the space.

Oh well, all fanbases end up on both sides of that fence from time to time. Sometimes you grab up other guys that you would have otherwise lost because their preferred school has no room. Sometimes you lose guys you might have otherwise won because YOU have no room.

I think my school may end up stealing

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1172595.html

Jack Austin from Oregon because Oregon already has 15 WR's under schollie.

I, for one, am very glad you guys already got an RB commit in the bank! Less competition for Mr. Cormier's services the better. :)

I definitely sympathize. We offered three RB's last year and had room for only two. Davien Payne, who at the time described us as his dream school, was one of the three. The other two we offered committed first and a number of our fans were actually disappointed we got the other two commits because they wanted Payne so badly.

I think you guys grabbed a potential monster there with Payne BTW. Wish we could have had room for him last year, but sometimes you just don't have the space.

Oh well, all fanbases end up on both sides of that fence from time to time. Sometimes you grab up other guys that you would have otherwise lost because their preferred school has no room. Sometimes you lose guys you might have otherwise won because YOU have no room.

I think my school may end up stealing

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1172595.html

Jack Austin from Oregon because Oregon already has 15 WR's under schollie.

I, for one, am very glad you guys already got an RB commit in the bank! Less competition for Mr. Cormier's services the better. :)
Mr. Cormier going to Boise (if not CU) is fine with me. Don't want to see him at UCLA at ALL.

Back