What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA RB Pierre Cormier (Verbal to Arizona)

Pierre and i took a trip to UCLA again this past Saturday. The kid is going to look at ALL his options and take some trips. I know for sure he will take an official visit to Boise St and Arizona, but it is early in the recruiting process. He is a great young man, who ever ends up getting the commitment is going to be VERY HAPPY

Pierre and i took a trip to UCLA again this past Saturday. The kid is going to look at ALL his options and take some trips. I know for sure he will take an official visit to Boise St and Arizona, but it is early in the recruiting process. He is a great young man, who ever ends up getting the commitment is going to be VERY HAPPY

Has he been hearing from CU more? If he doesn't go to CU I would love it if he didn't stay in the PAC 12 :lol:

If we land him, I will run through my SEC laden town screaming things as.. "**** FLORIDA, GEORGIA, AND FSU"

I still can't figure out why we're not in on this kid. It's looking like the top RB's are all longshots, at best, now, and Cormier's sitting there for the taking. He isn't getting a lot of interest from the heavyweights, and has Arizona, Boise, and UCLA in his top 3. I think there's an opportunity to get into the mix here if we jump in aggressively.

Pierre has received an offer from Nebraska and has Oregon/USC sniffing around.

http://usc.scout.com/2/1186341.html

Currently lists Boise State as his leader. Looks like Arizona is second. Don't see any mention of Buffs. I'm thinking your coaches may have thrown in the hat here and moved on or simply decided they didn't like him enough to offer.

http://arizona.scout.com/2/1191062.html

I would assume that USC would be in pole position if they decided to offer.

I can't see USC offering.

Don't think so either. They've already gotten Justin Davis and Ty Isaac. Can't imagine they'll take a third RB with their schollie limitations. But I could imagine them staying in touch as a fall-back plan if Davis or Isaac flip.

Damn, he will be amazing in that system

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

So depressing to lose a kid like this to Arizona.

We never even offered. BB put a profile in early because Cormier was expected to be one of the more highly rated guys in our recruiting footprint and likely to get a CU offer / sign to the Pac-12.

After taking 5 RBs in the last 2 recruiting classes (Abron, Creer, Crowder, Goodson, Payne) and having a redshirt starter from the previous class we were looking at 6 frosh and soph RBs. We were only targeting 1 RB this year and it filled up early when Lindsay committed.

I'm not sure how hard we were recruiting him - but I wish he was a Buff instead of a Cat

We never even offered. BB put a profile in early because Cormier was expected to be one of the more highly rated guys in our recruiting footprint and likely to get a CU offer / sign to the Pac-12.

After taking 5 RBs in the last 2 recruiting classes (Abron, Creer, Crowder, Goodson, Payne) and having a redshirt starter from the previous class we were looking at 6 frosh and soph RBs. We were only targeting 1 RB this year and it filled up early when Lindsay committed.

Thank you both for the information. I guess I just assumed we offered this kid.

The highlights are great, but it would be nice to see whole game film sometimes. Given the number of homerun plays where he scored long TDs, I wonder if the remainder of his carries were for little gain or negative yardage. There were several one cut and go plays (good), but I also saw some reverse direction TDs too that can be drive killers if you get nabbed in the backfield. In any case, he looked very fast & talented and Rich Rod's offense looks particularly well suited for his skill set.

That exact same thing could be said about any of our commits. Yes I'd love to have him be a Buff. Yes it sucks that he'll be playing us ever year. No I will not devalue his abilities because he isn't a Buff (unless he went to Nebraskie).

Opening it up a bit by planning visits to Washington, Oregon State, and Nebraska.

Having a good senior season with over 1,300 yards and 15 TDs.

I think he would look awesome in Rich Rod's offense.... hope he sticks with Arizona

Back