What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA SG Isaac Hamilton (Transfer to UCLA)

It isn't really a big shock. Dude was supposedly thinking of checking us out around spring break, and we never heard a word after that. We only have a limited amount of scholarships to offer, so if we strike out on Bird, Hamilton, Allen, Hopkins... might have to target some more under the radar kids, or go the transfer/jc route.

2014 could be a big class potentially as far as kids interested in CU.. getting a player with one year of eligibility left might make some sense.

You drop the Buffs from consideration and Scout drops you from a 5* to a 4*.

Let that be a lesson to all other recruits.

UTEP is the only one that really confuses me. SDSU is killing it on the recruiting trail lately (look at how many times we've gone up to them head to head) and UNLV had an amazing class last year. Both of those programs are on the rise right now.

UTEP is the only one that really confuses me. SDSU is killing it on the recruiting trail lately (look at how many times we've gone up to them head to head) and UNLV had an amazing class last year. Both of those programs are on the rise right now.

UTEP will be a pretty good team this year...my cousin plays for them and they were starting 4 true freshman a night last year and started meshing well towards the end of the season (beating Memphis) and will continue to rise over the coming years....Additionally, Tim Floyd is a good recruiter, have met the guy and wouldn't doubt anything he can do down there

UTEP will be a pretty good team this year...my cousin plays for them and they were starting 4 true freshman a night last year and started meshing well towards the end of the season (beating Memphis) and will continue to rise over the coming years....Additionally, Tim Floyd is a good recruiter, have met the guy and wouldn't doubt anything he can do down there
Yeah but it's in El Paso

I forgot about Tim Floyd. Good call.

He's not going to UTEP, he just wants to take all 5 officials and all were going to be on the west so he just picked a 5th. USC and UCLA aren't in there cause of family (parents hate Howland/O Neil), from what I have heard this probably comes down to SDSU, UNLV, and Washington in that order. He likes Washington a lot but family wants him to stay closer to home after what happened to Jordan.

He's not going to UTEP, he just wants to take all 5 officials and all were going to be on the west so he just picked a 5th. USC and UCLA aren't in there cause of family (parents hate Howland/O Neil), from what I have heard this probably comes down to SDSU, UNLV, and Washington in that order. He likes Washington a lot but family wants him to stay closer to home after what happened to Jordan.

If he picks SDSU. The UNLV and SDSU rivalry will be boiling with talent.

Memphis is leaving C-USA aren't they? If they are should be UTEP's conference.

You've still got Southern Miss. And I think SMU may actually be building something. But, yeah, they'll be right in the mix to win the championship every year in C-USA.

Family has a long history with Tim Floyd. It wasn't my prediction (I thought UNLV or UCLA, although Yung pointed out smartly that UCLA didn't really enter until it was too late), but it doesn't really surprise me.

Nailed it!!

Back