What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA SG Jabari Bird (Verbal to Cal)

During the Colorado and Washington visits Bird will travel with AAU teammate and friend Aaron Gordon.

"Right now those two visits we will take together," says Bird. "I don't know how to put it, but we aren't a package deal but we are. Don't be shocked to see us both play at the same college. It isn't a required thing but we like all the same schools."

Umm, we need a new profile, stat. Hat tip Tziskin. Holy wow.

reason for holy wow: http://247sports.com/Player/Aaron-Gordon-1282

http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/5-star-SG-Jabari-Bird-will-visit-Cal-CU-UO-and-UW-86351

He is announcing to Cal, this decision has been made up for a while but it will be "official", the rush for Bird is he wants Gordon and Lee to come with him and with him making it official it could affect there recruitments, Cal had been putting a little pressure on him to commit recently specifically for this reason. I still can't see Gordon ending up anywhere but Washington unless something drasticly changes (Washington bombs the season or Romar leaves for whatever reason), Lee is a recruitment I haven't been able to get any info on.

Obviously Tad told Bird that CU didn't have room for him after Hopkins committed. :wink2:

Damn. Knew the odds were slim, but I was really hoping we could get him out to campus.

Haha, so much for my belief that he may end up somewhere other then CAL. The good thing about other schools in the PAC-12 getting talent is it will help get more than two teams in the tourney... Still can't believe UW the PAC-12 regular season champs were snubbed. Hopefully that will never happen again.

Haha, so much for my belief that he may end up somewhere other then CAL. The good thing about other schools in the PAC-12 getting talent is it will help get more than two teams in the tourney... Still can't believe UW the PAC-12 regular season champs were snubbed. Hopefully that will never happen again.
if there is one program where its ok for great talent to go.... it's cal.

Cal will still suck even if they get bird lee and gordan.

oh **** does that mean he isnt coming anymore?

I pretty sure the number of official visits we can get is limited and my guess is Tad would feel him out and if there is no chance in him switching his commit to CU then he won't come.

Back