What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA TE John Mundt (Verbal to Oregon)

I am pretty sure he has already been told about impending Oregon sanctions by every other team recruiting him so I doubt that would be the reason for a flip in commitment.

He definitely has been told that they are coming but not what they are.

Id think the staff will continue to recruit him. Hopefully, the way CU is gonna use the TE going forward will flip him.

Isn't there a kid from Denver going to o ? If so - his task to see the field just got tougher...

Isn't there a kid from Denver going to o ? If so - his task to see the field just got tougher...

If you go to a program in the position that Oregon you better be ready to compete. They will have better players sitting that a lot of schools have starting. Interesting to me is that unless they change what they do they keep getting TE's for an offense that doesn't use the TE a lot. Not only are these guys competing against each other for PT, there isn't a lot of action for them to compete for.

If you go to a program in the position that Oregon you better be ready to compete. They will have better players sitting that a lot of schools have starting. Interesting to me is that unless they change what they do they keep getting TE's for an offense that doesn't use the TE a lot. Not only are these guys competing against each other for PT, there isn't a lot of action for them to compete for.

It's not that Oregon does not use their TE's, but its rather due to quite a few QB's not having the ability to throw to the TE position. With Bennett and Mariota the TE should be getting more attention since both have the height to actually see over the OL and throw to a TE. That and due to some unlucky injuries Oregon has lost quite a few TE's in the last couple of years.

Back