What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO OT Christopher Fox (Signed to Michigan)

Would love to see it but I'm not holding my breath waiting.

Not a subscriber. Can you clue me in without upsetting anyone. Is there a whisper we are back in on him. I just don't see the appeal to go play for Michigan. Once Robinson is gone they are going to be outside of the Top 25 again.

Not a subscriber. Can you clue me in without upsetting anyone. Is there a whisper we are back in on him. I just don't see the appeal to go play for Michigan. Once Robinson is gone they are going to be outside of the Top 25 again.

Not a subscriber either. Just working off of the fact that he has strong Michigan connections in his family and his background along with our utter failure to effectively recruit OL who are being targeted by multiple top end programs. I would not be surprised if he has still been heavily pursued by a number of other schools even after his commitment. He is a quality prospect who appears to have a very high ceiling for potential development.

Have you seen their recruiting combined with Hoke and his coaching staff? They aren't going anywhere soon.

I'm not really buying it. His family is moving to Chicago and he has family in Michigan.

I'm not a Michigan fan but really? They are an all-time college football team. Hoke is a good coach and Michigan is a great school. They will be fine.

That being said.....please come to CU Fox. You will be just another player at Michigan but at CU you will be a star.

Lol. Cuz we are SO much more impressive

Basically Fox has nice things to say about our coaches. No reason to get your hopes up at this point.

Haha, that's it? "CU has some nice guys up there coaching (won't play for them), but they're nice guys!"

Once Robinson is gone, they will be better imho. Meatchicken killed it last year in recruiting and are following it up with the #1 class this year (so far). Fox should flip to CU, though. :gobuffs:

Once Robinson is gone, they will be better imho. Meatchicken killed it last year in recruiting and are following it up with the #1 class this year (so far). Fox should flip to CU, though. :gobuffs:

No one holds a candle to USC's class this year IMO.

USC has some amazing talent in its class. But it's not a deep class. I'd much rather have UCLA's.

rmdSx.gif

Back