What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

After skimming through this thread with the benefit of hindsight. If we are to believe the story Embree showed his staff film and they said he wasn't a kid they would offer --- then reading the timeline it sure sounds like instead of being up front with the kid, they let him do all the dirty work. Stopped calling him and then when he called and said he wanted to take visits -- they said OK at first -- then called back and said if you take visits you aren't committed. Knowing full well he was going to take visits. Then they stopped calling him altogether.

Maybe I am reading this wrong -- but sure reads like a ****ty recruiting story and is pissing me off right now. If you cool on a kid you had previously offered, be a man and upfront about it.

I was more concerned that they watched a video of their commit (who also played for a prominent HS in their home state) and had no idea who he was.

I was more concerned that they watched a video of their commit (who also played for a prominent HS in their home state) and had no idea who he was.

That's the part of the story that never sat with me. You are watching film and you don't recognize its Chapparal HS? And that you have a TE committed from Chapparal? OK, so maybe the story is BS. haha.

That's the part of the story that never sat with me. You are watching film and you don't recognize its Chapparal HS? And that you have a TE committed from Chapparal? OK, so maybe the story is BS. haha.

Maybe, that story seems absurd, but lots of stuff during the Embree era did too..

I mean, I've never been to Chapparal HS or seen it in person, but I can pick out their uniforms based on highlight films only. If the coaches can't do that....

SD - why don't you ask Max? He knows the whole story first hand, although it's only one side of the story, which he doesn't acknowledge.

Had a refresher on the saga. One of those recruiting stories where adults weren't acting like adults and a kid being pulled in different directions.

If he was interested in coming back home I wonder why either we didn't want him or he didn't want us. We certainly give him a better shot at playing time.

Ah so you just want to continue with your drive-by BS. Gotcha.
It was a clear joke, I think pretty much everyone knows you think CU is a much better team than CSU. I did not know you actually wanted to have a serious discussion on CSU on freaking June 1st. That doesn't sound fun in the slightest.

HOLY ****. How is Bigbang forcasting this ****(page 1) b

Well maybe Keeny will come to play? What about that other guy, they move him to tackle? Center or whatever his name is?

Back