What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

I finally got around to watching the video. This kid is pretty damn impressive, I'm surprised he doesn't have more offers already. There's no doubt he's a top notch receiving threat from the TE position, the only thing that is left is to add some bulk and become the complete package as a run blocker.

Want. A lot. Definitely worth a scholarship.

We trading notes on TE's with Ole Miss or what? Lol kidding aside, this kid would be a great start to the class. Hope we can lock him up soon.

Trolls, stop baiting the poor public. Mitch would be a GREAT buff and the big time TE recruit we've been expecting to land since Embree became the HC.

You know, click on his rivals page and you'll see a surprise :lol:

Last edited:
:woot:...welcome to the good guys...feeling much better about the TE position in the near future with last class and this news!

Gotta love how my little neighborhood of Parker is the in-state pipeline to CU....Chapparal & Ponderosa always sending the Buffs some love!

:woot:...welcome to the good guys...feeling much better about the TE position in the near future with last class and this news!

Gotta love how my little neighborhood of Parker is the in-state pipeline to CU....Chapparal & Ponderosa always sending the Buffs some love!
I have a feeling Legend is going to be a power in a few years.

Very nice. Welcome Mr. Parsons. Seems like just the other day talking heads were claiming CU 2013 recruiting was behind schedule. It's picking up now.

Adam nailed it on this one. Glad to see Ringo confirming.

Welcome to the Buffs, Mr. Parsons!

Tremendous pickup for Embree and his program. It's starting to turn the corner, folks. Two of the top in-state prospects, including a 4*, committed in March. This is a big ****ing deal.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!

welcome to the buffs mitch!!!

This is a really important pickup - love that he is coming here

Big bang is going to be PISSED.

This is where the back-peddling starts. We're all gonna hear how he "evaluated more film" and thinks Parsons "has potential, but needs to work on some things."

And CONGRATS to Parsons!!! Great to have an early commit of this caliber. Keep'em coming!

Back