What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

Just rewatced the film. Great stuff. He caught every pass with his hands, showed some elusiveness, and I liked how he blocked in the end of the film.

so stoked!!!!

Didn't see this one coming, which makes it that more ****ing awesome. Welcome Mitchell!

Rivals article (read the whole burrito here): http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1349539

"Coach Bieniemy wasn't expecting me to commit at all because I call him often just to talk to him," Parsons said. "I was like, 'Coach, I have been praying about it, I have been talking about it with my family and have slept on it and I think I am ready to commit to play football at Colorado.' He was screaming and welcoming me to the family. That is his personality, he is a fiery guy. It was great."

:woot:

Rivals article (read the whole burrito here): http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1349539

"Coach Bieniemy wasn't expecting me to commit at all because I call him often just to talk to him," Parsons said. "I was like, 'Coach, I have been praying about it, I have been talking about it with my family and have slept on it and I think I am ready to commit to play football at Colorado.' He was screaming and welcoming me to the family. That is his personality, he is a fiery guy. It was great."

Glad he likes the screaming, that isn't the last he will here from EB. :lol: :dance4: GOBUFFSSSSS

so ****ing awesome!!

Mr. Skipper. You are up next. Make this a CO. Trifecta.

Big pickup from a 4 star TE. Setting the table early this year.

Nice work Embree and Co.

4b2008ca-67d1-bad4.jpg

The TE depth chart come fall of 2013 is going to very young, but talented. Pieces are coming together.

Back