What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 NY OT Connor Center (Signed to Colorado)

Based on other similar guys who've gone through CU, that's where we're guessing he'll end up.

He's already closing in on OL size. I hope he ends up as an OT although I'd be glad to see him become a dominating DL as well. Nothing against TEs but they are easier to find and develop than linemen.

Nothing against TEs but they are easier to find and develop than linemen.

Couldn't disagree more. TEs are rarely used in high school and when they are, it's usually very basic stuff. Most high schools run the ball a lot, because its easier to teach and there are fewer moving parts. You can get a pretty good idea of how good a run blocker is in high school. Tight ends? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

An article from our local (Albany, NY) news paper.

Here's an article from our local paper. http://www.timesunion.com/local/art...unthinkable-heights-4617825.php#photo-4828038

628x471.jpg

Cool article. Looking forward to seeing Connor playing as a Buff. He is also going to love his time in Colorado.

Sackman is right on about TE's. not used in HS like they are in college/nfl. usually HS TE's are asked to block lots or if they are a throwing team, usually just bigger then most Lb's n Db's so contact in the middle isn't as much of a factor as it is at the next level. in my humble opinion obviously.

If he can catch the rock, that's a nice sized weapon to work the middle of the field. I'm fine with tackle too, we shall see I suppose.

Back