What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX OG Jonathan Huckins (Signed to Colorado)

Any update titled "Buffs take the lead for Huckins" is bound to be good, but he did have a lot of good things to say. Unless an unexpected offer comes in (or someone gets too bored with the process to close), my guess is he's a Buff sooner rather than later.

Hope we can beat out Iowa St. for his services!

In all honesty, Iowa St. does produce some good OL.

Hope we can beat out Iowa St. for his services!

In all honesty, Iowa St. does produce some good OL.

I don't think he'll go to Iowa State. If we don't get him, I'm pretty sure it'll be to someone who hasn't offered yet.

Got a very good feeling about this one. Could the hoof drop for the Buffs soon?

Rivals' Commitment Article Here. Good reading for those who click. Also added a link to his rivals video highlights in the 2d post.

Last edited:
He plays like a buffalo. He puts them on the ground, then gets up and wanders off like it was the expected event. Then he does it again. Very excited.

wow this is a great turn of events. Welcome to the family.

I loving watching the video and he gets lost in the mix a bit and all of the sudden I spot him again and his is 12 yards downfield putting some guy on his back.

Last edited:
:woot: Welcome to the Good Guys, solid day for the O-line and loving the Texas connections we're making!

:gobuffs:

Love both these kids and it's great to be on the radar at the Woodlands High school too. Fine football tradition in the area and they play some serious competition

Big pickup by the Buffs. I hope this help reduce the blood pressure or panic of some folks on this site about OL recruiting.

Huckins is my favorite OL recruit so far. I love the nasty Guards! He is not a soft 300 pounds and he loves to finish!

395806_360806317266779_1264767451_n.jpg

Back