What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX PF Dustin Thomas (Signed to Colorado)

Very very happy about this. We needed this position badly, and I know we hear this about seemingly every Buff commit, but this guy is a legit under the radar prospect. One of the top players in Texas.

Welcome, Dustin!!!!

Stats on first page are wrong.

20 ppg
14 rpg
5 spg
6 apg
48% from deep.

tumblr_m8nq99SkQY1r8d2mio1_400.jpg

I'd heard his shooting was better than most thought, but 48%? From 3? How big of a sample size are we looking at there Yung?

tumblr_m8nq99SkQY1r8d2mio1_400.jpg

I'd heard his shooting was better than most thought, but 48%? From 3? How big of a sample size are we looking at there Yung?
seriously. what kind of league? 14 Rebounds per game? :wtf:

“Coach Pri started recruiting me and then eventually Boyle called me,” Thomas said. “Pri was always texting with me and I talked to Boyle too. I love his personality.”
http://colorado.247sports.com/Artic...967?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Good stuff YgC. Also, good move by Tad in moving Pri to the recruiting trail. Allsome!

Last edited:
Kind of typical of the kind of guy Tad goes after. Players who are not finished products but rather developing with very high ceilings. This guy could be a star, at worst he should be a solid all-around player who can contribute to a winning program.

I guess these stats would explain why he's in the Texas Top 10! Thanks for the clarification YngC. All I can say is Wow!!!

Welcome Dustin and Go Buffs!!!

Well, it's been said by several others already, but this kid sounds like an absolute steal. Once some video of him gets out there, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pushes for a spot in the top-100 when it's all said and done.

Well, it's been said by several others already, but this kid sounds like an absolute steal. Once some video of him gets out there, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pushes for a spot in the top-100 when it's all said and done.

If he gets evaluated as a Top 10 from Texas (as it seems he might), he's definitely 150 and maybe 100 nationally.

From the Rivals article that Snow linked above:

"Today is the day in 2006 my sister passed away. That is why I wear No. 13, that is how old she was when she passed away from a rare blood disease," Thomas said. "I just felt like it was a way to honor her. She is the reason I play the game. So to make my commitment to Colorado today was something I wanted to do."

'13 TX PF Dustin Thomas (Verbal to Colorado)

Hells yes! Welcome to the Buffs you g man! Roll Tad!

Back