What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 TX RB Dezmond Wortham

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

7_8165.jpg

Hebron H.S. (Carrollton, TX)

Ht: 6-0
Wt: 205
40: 4.48

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr
Scout rating: 3*; #55 RB
ESPN rating: 3*-72 grade; #123 RB
247 Sports rating: 3*-81 rating; #87 RB

Reported Offers: Colorado State, Connecticut, Houston, Kentucky, Navy, Nevada, New Mexico, San Diego State, Utah State, Wake Forest

[video=youtube;cMM82T1iwrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMM82T1iwrE[/video]

[video=youtube;Uhg7r7hWzRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg7r7hWzRQ[/video]

A player lots of teams know about, but are not ready to offer. Has the size to play at the BCS level, but the speed might be an issue.

He is off to a good start to his senior season with over 700 yards and 7 TDs in five games.

I don't think so, but could be wrong. I think he worth a look by our staff though.

CU needs running backs with good knees, if this young man has that, then look at him...

We are not going to offer FB's this year, or most years. That is a position that will be filled by walkons and a scholarship will be used every 2nd or 3rd year perhaps.

Have to wonder what his true speed is. I don't believe the 4.48 but if he can run below a 4.53 then he will be as fast as most FBS RBs. If he is 205 now it is easy to see him being 215. That size with speed in the 4.5s will get a guy a lot of yards.

With all that I was expecting EB to be in on some RBs with more notable offer list than Wortham has. Another sleeper star?

I don't think I am that interested but I do like the production out of Texas. I do like the idea of having a bruiser.

Back