What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

Someone on rivals posted he is an academic risk. Hopefully not true

Listed as a 3.6 GPA on Rivals FWIW...

damn random internet posters!

I would be pretty surprised if our staff was accepting an early commitment from a guy who is a serious academic risk at the QB position. Not only is the class limited in size, but the QB position is one where you absolutely can't have someone taking up a spot because it is very hard to take 2 at the position.

Someone on rivals posted he is an academic risk. Hopefully not true

Actually it was a poster from Texas or Kansas State, what they meant to say was that he was a risk to want to focus on academics instead of just staying eligible and spending all his time on football.

Bienvenido! Powerful arm, long stride, nice wheels. 4.5 speed is a nice compliment for a kid with his tools.

Side note: at this point the UW version of Sackman must be pitching' serious fittage over the dogs lack of ability to lock down the best local QBs. A pair of 4/5 * guys leaving the state? Yowch.

I find it pretty hard to believe that he's an academic risk. All of his videos report his GPA throughout the years and they're always 3.5 or above. I even saw some 8th grade footage and the video said he had a 4.0.

I find it pretty hard to believe that he's an academic risk. All of his videos report his GPA throughout the years and they're always 3.5 or above. I even saw some 8th grade footage and the video said he had a 4.0.

Probably just a case of there always being that guy who brings this up about any player the fans are reasonably excited about.

Anybody got the pronunciation guide for his name??

My only advice is since it is a Polynesian name. All the vowels make their own sound. At least that is what I was told when over in Hawaii when asking locals how to pronounce the names of some of their streets haha.

From one of the vid BB posted, this was the description.

My 2011 Highlights video.

Full games played; 5
Half games played: 4 games due to score.
3rd qtr games played: 3 games due to score.

Individual Stats: NOT important

Team Stats: IMPORTANT
10-0 Freshman Season (Undefeated)
11-2 Sophomore Season (SEMI-Finals)
11-1 Junior Season Ranked #1 in State first time in BP Prep history.

BIG Thank YOU: Coaching Staff and teammates for another memorable season. My grandparents and family here in Tacoma for their love and support.

Hope he sticks around :thumbsup:

From reading between the lines it sounds like Liufau might not be the only commit in the immediate future: Embree when talking about JR day attendees,
"expects to hear from some kids soon - a couple in particular."

From reading between the lines it sounds like Liufau might not be the only commit in the immediate future: Embree when talking about JR day attendees,
"expects to hear from some kids soon - a couple in particular."

Ok. So who is the other one?

I'm guessing it's one of the Santa Margarita players, hopefully Crane but any of the three is a-ok with me.

hard to pronounce the name correctly without the okina. Stupid Haole's. Plus, he's not Hawaiian, he's samoan, right?

OK. A recruiting witticism I no longer want to here or read: "Now that he committed to CU he will drop to a 3-star." We have to stop this kind of loser mentality. And I've been guilty of saying it in the past. But we are an elite program about to reemerge. Yeah, maybe his star rating will drop a bit. But not because he committed to us.

Last edited:
Back