What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA SF Tre'Shaun Fletcher (Signed to Colorado)

Welcome aboard. Colorado basketball is looking pretty spectacular. :gobuffs:

'13 WA SF Tre'Shaun Lexing (Verbal to Colorado)

I'm excited. Tad knows his stuff. No longer a football fan.

Congrats and welcome to Colorado Tre'Shaun!

Tad's continuing the theme of big, versatile athletes who can impact the game in multiple ways.

Re: '13 WA SF Tre'Shaun Lexing (Verbal to Colorado)

I couldn't think of a better way to complete the class. I hope you like dancing Mr. Lexing, because we are gonna do a lot of that around here.

Welcome to the family. This team is going to have a lot of play makers and a ton of versatility.

Lexing is listed on Eric Bossi (Rivals) list of 10 players who could sneak in to the top 150:

3. Tre'Shaun Lexing
The Buzz: The wing from Tacoma just missed the post-summer rankings and he'll be one to watch throughout the winter. He's a good athlete who gets to the basket and rebounds well for his position. If he can become a little more dependable with his jumper then he'll make a major push.

Stealing top players from the state of Washington! One for the men and one for the Women! Great weekend for Buffs Basketball!

From ESPN:

Not only does the commitment over the weekend of Tre-Shaun Lexing (Tacoma, Wash./Lincoln) to Colorado give Tad Boyle's team another versatile swingman who can score, it also affects two other teams in the Pac-12 Conference.
Lexing was also being pursued by Arizona State and in-state school Washington State, two programs in need of talent and recruiting momentum. So losing out on a 6-foot-6 wing who can score via the three-pointer or by attacking the basket is a big blow to both the Sun Devils and Cougars.

From ESPN:

Not only does the commitment over the weekend of Tre-Shaun Lexing (Tacoma, Wash./Lincoln) to Colorado give Tad Boyle's team another versatile swingman who can score, it also affects two other teams in the Pac-12 Conference.
Lexing was also being pursued by Arizona State and in-state school Washington State, two programs in need of talent and recruiting momentum. So losing out on a 6-foot-6 wing who can score via the three-pointer or by attacking the basket is a big blow to both the Sun Devils and Cougars.

Twice as nice when our gain comes at another PAC schools expense.

Tad Boyle will be considered a top10 college basketball coach, at some point in his career. I don't know how he does it.
Go Tre'Shaun. Any name with an apostrophe indicates good things.

I don't think I've ever seen Tad Boyle and Superman in the same room at the same time...coincidence?

Welcome to the Black and Gold Tre'Shaun!

You're gonna be a part of something f@@king awesome!

Per Yung, he is now Tre'Shaun Fletcher.

Posted this on Rivals and it bears repeating:

Since Tre changed his name, he needs to know 2 things:

1. Buff fans will be calling him "Fletch".
2. He must grow an afro because saying, "6-foot-5, 6'9" with the afro" will never get old for us.

This is the deal. He has no choice. It has to happen.

Posted this on Rivals and it bears repeating:

Since Tre changed his name, he needs to know 2 things:

1. Buff fans will be calling him "Fletch".
2. He must grow an afro because saying, "6-foot-5, 6'9" with the afro" will never get old for us.

This is the deal. He has no choice. It has to happen.
if this happens... this would be the single greatest moment in colorado history

Back