What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 AZ OT Alex Anderson (Verbal to San Diego State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

130309_RIVALS_0395_8541644793_L150.JPG

Saguaro H.S. (Scottsdale, AZ)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 290 lbs

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked OT
Scout rating: 3*; #76 OT
ESPN rating: 3*-74 grade; #103 OT
247s rating: 3*-83 rating; #109 OT

Reported Offers: COLORADO, CSU, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon State, San Diego State, San Jose State, Utah State

Last edited by a moderator:
'14 AZ OG Alex Anderson

I like the Oregon State offer, Riley seems to be a damn good talent evaluator.

247 also lists a Utah State offer slackers:thumbsup: Has he visited Oregon State yet?

Scout says he'll be coming for an official visit, but I don't see a confirmed date and don't have a subscription.

http://colorado.scout.com/a.z?s=148...dURL=http://colorado.scout.com/2/1323270.html
Somehow mine is still going (though I said that about 247 and then it was gone the next day :lol:)

Anyway, nothing about a date, but we are in his top 3...with no Oregon State in there.

Anderson got the opportunity this spring to take an unofficial visit to Colorado, it’s apparent the Buffs made a good impression on him.

“I loved it up there,” Anderson said. “Beautiful campus, I loved the weather, I loved how all the buildings had the same type of bricks.”

Anderson has Colorado in his current top 3.

“Right now my top schools that have offered me are Colorado, San Diego State and San Jose State,” Anderson said. “Colorado will definitely be my first official visit, I want to set that up in the near future.”

Seems like he really likes Coach Bernardi

I like dipping into AZ to pick up a guy. The height appears to be exactly what HCMM is looking for.

Like the size. Like the two earrings. Looks like he might have a nasty side to him which is what we need.

Visits set up to SJSU 12/6 and SDSU 12/13.

Perhaps a back-up plan right now and we fully offer if Rodriguez goes elsewhere

Like the kid but think he was a back-up plan. Makes sense for him to take a sure thing instead of wait for an offer that may not come.

If we strike out on some other offers I wouldn't mind making additional contact in a month or two trying to flip but our priority now has to be guards.

Back