What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA ATH Donovan Lee (Signed to COLORADO)

CU lock. I have no idea where he ends up position wise. Could he be like Jacquizz Rogers at RB of Tavon Austin at WR (just a comparison). He looked solid at CB in the game I watched too. Hopefully this would push us ahead for Dyamond Lee

CU lock. I have no idea where he ends up position wise. Could he be like Jacquizz Rogers at RB of Tavon Austin at WR (just a comparison). He looked solid at CB in the game I watched too. Hopefully this would push us ahead for Dyamond Lee

Endless rep:thumbsup:

Can't teach speed (sorry tini')

He makes us a faster team. Small but if he can add explosiveness will be a positive addition. Playing RB in a solid Califonia league says he's tough.

Could he end up being our PR and KO guy?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Athleticism of the roster is rising with this class.

Can't teach speed (sorry tini')

He makes us a faster team. Small but if he can add explosiveness will be a positive addition. Playing RB in a solid Califonia league says he's tough.

Could he end up being our PR and KO guy?
BigBang is the guy who thinks you can significantly lower 40 times, I'm adding weight

Soooo what position does everyone think he is going to play?

I think he does some all-purpose stuff. His size is going to be difficult to make him the featured RB or top receiving option, but I'd imagine there are some formations where he could line up in the backfield or the slot and catch short passes using his speed to gain YAC. He also plays CB in high school but at that height that may not be in the plans for college. Going back to his speed and athleticism I believe his first looks will be as a returner. Tough to trot a freshman out to return punts but I'd like to see what his wheels can do back there.

I would love to see him used in DeAnthony Thomas type roll. His size is similar to DAT (5'9" 176) and with his speed it would be fun to watch him on some screen passes, hesitation draw plays, read options, and even line up as a slot guy when coverage allows. No way a linebacker can stick with him.

Back