What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA ATH Donovan Lee (Signed to COLORADO)

I am at a loss with words on Lee's recruitment. I get the size issues, but this guy is about as electric as you can have. So excited to see him play in the BnG!

I'm not sure whether he's a CB or WR. I do think he needs to be our KR and PR right away. Just get him on the field. Instant game-changer potential.

If I was to pick a positive surprise in this class, Donovan is it. A bargain for us Buff fans IMHO.

Crush it Donovan! Help us restore the shine on this program!

There's a pic of a bunch of the new guys on a Rivals page. Donovan Lee is in it and he already looks built quite well. I must admit, I had almost forgot about him when thinking of who could make an impact right away. But I think he needs to be included in the most likely to play early and make an impact as a true frosh list.

Lee is 2nd from left, DD Goodson to the right of him.
[tweet]483430628189159424[/tweet]

I thought Lee was a lot better as a DB, he dominated Chaminade's championship game IIRC. Oh well, I guess the staff knows best.
If I am not mistaken the staff was torn with him at first but then saw his last year's videos and maybe talked with his coach and realized he was just so explosive with the ball in his hands that our offense desperately needs playmakers.

Of course the staff could still switch him back or even consider him a 2 way guy. But as we know HCMM prefers taller DB's so that could be one reason they decided to start him on the offensive side. I am certainly looking forward to seeing what he is capable of doing.

We need to get this kid the ball. I hope his game translates to PAC level of play (I think it will).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know that it's a complete anomaly, but I keep wishing that kids would have an Ahkello Witherspoon like transformation... Dude was 5'8'' out of high school and now he's a 6'3'' CB who had a legitimate chance to upset Crawley for a starting spot on the depth chart.

Back