What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA ATH Sidney Jones (Verbal to Utah)

White_Rabbit

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

8793987382_22cb3452be_b.0_standard_352.0.jpg

West Covina H.S. (West Covina, CA)

Ht: 6'1
Wt: 170
40: 4.52

Rivals Rating: 3*-5.3rr
Scout Rating: 2*; #166 CB
ESPN Rating:
247s Rating: 3*-84 rating; #107 ATH

Reported Offers: COLORADO, San Jose St, New Mexico, New Mexico St, San Diego St, Utah

New offer that popped up on Rivals, Scout, and ESPN. (Where you at AZ??)

Committed to SJSU a couple of months ago, not sure how firm that commitment was.

I think I prefer him at corner with his length, but I can see him playing WR at a high level as well.

I like the height. I can live with the 4.5 plus speed if he has good technique and can jam receivers at the line. Looks like SJSU has a decently regarded recruit on their hands. This should be one of about 3 or 4 kids we take who have all the lower BCS offers but instead he is fitting right in with everyone else. I think this recruiting class could end up being pretty ineffective until they turn into upperclassmen.

I like him quite a bit. He has great size, good but not great speed, and is a playmaker. It'd be nice to have a CB that can catch a pick. I don't have a problem with lowly ranked recruits when they check out on film, and Jones does imo.

I'm not sure where I got the 4.52 from. None of the recruiting sites are listing a 40 time, so I think I got it from hudl, but that says 4.48. I usually give the recruit the benefit of the doubt on 40 and go with whatever they have on their hudl page, so not sure how accurate it is.

Back