1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'14 CA CB Kiante Goudeau

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by sportslover, May 15, 2013.

1. sportslover

sportslover New Member

Rivals
    Scout
    ESPN
    247sports

[​IMG]
    Edison H.S. (Huntington Beach, CA)

Ht: 5-foot-9
    Wt: 160 lbs
    40: 4.5 secs

Rivals rating:
    Scout rating: 2*; unranked CB
    ESPN rating:
    247s rating: 2*-78 rating; #146 CB

Reported Offers:

hopefully we can get the DB Coach out to Edison HS.. Kid is coming off a CIF championship..trains and plays exclusively with B2G 5 Star team. Contributes on all special teams including the PR and KOR very explosive with room to grow

[video=youtube;WRGpxpkEjmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRGpxpkEjmI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
  2. bigbang2

bigbang2 Typical, brain knowledge or the ability to have a

Biggest concern would be his size, is he a junior?

3. Buffskier

Buffskier Club Member Club Member

Seems like he has a good break to the ball and usually plays good angles and has a high motor. 5'9" doesn't scare me at corner as much as the 160lbs with concerns about durability at the D1 level. Hope he can hit the weights and get up to at least 170-175 by time he makes it to college and then he could develop nicely in a college weight program.

4. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

I know this is an unfair comparison but he kind of reminds me of the honey badger (on field only I hope). Seems to have a nose for the ball, high motor as others have said, and can impact on special teams and D. Also the honey badger is on the small side too. He definitely would need to bulk up but he has potential to be a difference maker. Anyone have a 40 time for him?

5. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

Man this kid looks fast! I would take him just for punt and kick returns and go from there.

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Scout lists CU interest.

7. sportslover

sportslover New Member

We are trying to get him out to camp if Coach Andy does not make it to Edison...I will tell you if he gets an offer he will commit and the dominoes may fall into place with others on the CO wish list as he has competed with several of the players on his B2G team. Since some schools have been hesitant due to height ....Kansas, NC State and NIU want to see him in person however with family in the Colorado area he is hoping for an offer before evaluation period ends. Hopefully the staff sees what others have seen on the film ...He on gave two TD's the entire season 1 to Thomas Duarte and one in the playoffs....SPREAD the word KIANTE wants to be a BUFF

aik likes this.
  8. sportslover

sportslover New Member

new video clip from Portland State Camp at 3:33 mark Kiante is on display Mismatch

:lol: Mismatch huh!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROK-1vFmb8w

9. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Interesting info. Hope he can get to a camp and run in front of the staff. Welcome.

10. sportslover

sportslover New Member

Kiante Goudeau

Well Guys on the board Kiante's season has come to an end here in Southern California as his Chargers failed in the semi's so no repeat but hey we are still interested in CU..here is game film from this yearhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgkajG4CAk

11. sportslover

sportslover New Member

12. o_robbie

o_robbie I don't think before I post

If he really has 4.5 speed he looks like a good PWO guy. The biggest questions in the Pac 12 are can you run and can you tackle in space.

13. sportslover

sportslover New Member