What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA DE Jase Franke (Signed to COLORADO)

He just looks like a footballer! Welcome Big Man! Knock it out of the Stadium!

Go Buffs!

HCMM stated that Jase had 5 Pac12 offers (not sure if total or 5 other offers). So here's a guy that blew up. Said we found him at a camp in Redlands and he had no offers at the time.

[tweet]431252720410832897[/tweet]
Strong candidate for best dressed today.

Really excited about Jase. In my limited player evaluation experience, his footage jumped out to me. He has a high motor and what looks like a mean streak which is what we need so badly. I can see why so many PAC teams tried to come in late. He looks skinny in his pic at 260#. Lots of room to grow.

Go Buffs!

Really stoked about this pickup. He was one of the guys I most feared we'd lose to another school. My hope is that he redshirts and grows into a highly disruptive DT. But it wouldn't be surprising if he outplays some of our current upperclassmen at DE and plays right away either.

Really stoked about this pickup. He was one of the guys I most feared we'd lose to another school. My hope is that he redshirts and grows into a highly disruptive DT. But it wouldn't be surprising if he outplays some of our current upperclassmen at DE and plays right away either.

Mac expects him to contribute immediately per today. But we shall see.... Big and fast. Like!

Back