What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA OLB Jordan Perez (verbal to Stanford)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1156303.jpg

Carlsbad H.S. (Carlsbad, CA)

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 220
40: 4.77

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked OLB
Scout rating: 3*; #62 OLB
ESPN rating: 4*-80 rating; #33 OLB
247s rating: 3*-81 rating; #52 ILB

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Boise State, BYU, Miami (FL), Oregon State, San Diego State, Stanford, Utah, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking two-way athlete out of San Diego County who likely projects best as an OLB at the next level. Fun highlights to watch, he lines up all over the field. He was a first-team all-league selection on both sides of the ball and a second-team all-county selection at LB.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1270169.html

“BYU, Oregon State and Utah have offered me so far,” Perez said. “I’m also hearing from Colorado, Colorado State, UCLA, Washington and Washington State. I don’t have any visits set up right now but I would love to camp with Colorado, Stanford, UCLA and USC this summer.

As I said above, I really like the highlights. Good athlete, very physical, and seems to have good speed.

Per Greg Biggins, still no offer from us, but is planning a visit to Boulder this summer.

Kudos to Duff for staying on this one. Perez has received a CU offer.

Like others am surprised we waited that long to offer. Either way, sounds like a great prospect with significant interest in the Buffs. If we can just win a few of these recruiting battles with recruits possessing multiple BCS offers...

Stanford has done a good job of getting solid So Cal players to their camps (Perez, Holder, Okereke) to earn offers.

Back