What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA OLB Zach Brown

I like this good. Has a motor that doesn't stop and finds a way to finish tackles. Also a nose for the ball. Definitely would rock as a DE who might even occasionally be able to pick up a TE or back on a short route. Plus the kid must be smart given his focus on AE.

I like this good too.

Now that's three solid LBs right? The other two LBs have racked up tackles as well. I hope that this is a sign that CU's tackling problems will be a thing of the past.

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1528435

2.) Zach Brown, Patrick Henry Sr.

Playing mostly linebacker for the Patriots last season, Brown didn't put up amazing statistics, but on film, his athleticism, power and thirst for attacking downhill jumps off the tape. The 6-foot-2, 235-pound athlete displays rare athleticism from the outside, and is able to penetrate into the backfield consistently. Brown also displays a physical demeanor, and relishes contact. The three-star prospect spurned offers from Army and Colorado State, going instead with Colorado.

Found something positive! I really like the prospect of Brown as a DE. I think he's one of our better commits so far.

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1528435

Found something positive! I really like the prospect of Brown as a DE. I think he's one of our better commits so far.

The three-star prospect spurned offers from Army and Colorado State, going instead with Colorado.

:huh:

That just sounds odd. Yes he spurned the traditional powers, Army and Colorado State, instead choosing to play at Colorado. What the hell is this kid thinking!

The three-star prospect spurned offers from Army and Colorado State, going instead with Colorado.

:huh:

That just sounds odd. Yes he spurned the traditional powers, Army and Colorado State, instead choosing to play at Colorado. What the hell is this kid thinking!

"Spurn" means to "reject with disdain".

'14 CA OLB Zach Brown (Verbal to COLORADO)

He's now deciding between CU and San Jose state.

Well hopefully our academics/Aerospace Engineering program has some positive influence in his decision making. Zach seems like a smart kid and I would like to see him in black and gold.

Brown seems to be looking for the best career opportunity for his degree with a football scholarship paying for it.

I'm ok with that as long as his commitment to football (training, film, etc.) is where it needs to be. I'll assume it is. CU's had some exceptional students with career aspirations outside of football who also were great players for us.

Apparently some family issues and he feels that he needs to stay closer to home. Best of luck to him.

Ruben Meza does a great job for the SDSU Rivals site and was the person who broke this one. Brings a lot of info to Adam's CU board.

Apparently some family issues and he feels that he needs to stay closer to home. Best of luck to him.

Ruben Meza does a great job for the SDSU Rivals site and was the person who broke this one. Brings a lot of info to Adam's CU board.

I question that G2. He is now a SJSU lean. Last I checked, that's not real close to San Diego. Google Maps shows it as a 7 hour drive, but on the 5 freeway from downtown San Diego (where he lives) thru LA can be a 7 hour drive!

Realistically, it's a plane ride either way.

Back