What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA PF Stanley Johnson (Verbal to Arizona)

I don't follow players on twitter much but according to other U of A fans he seems to tweet about us a lot. Never good to go against CALI for recruits though.

Re: '14 CA PF Stanley Johnson

I don't follow players on twitter much but according to other U of A fans he seems to tweet about us a lot. Never good to go against CALI for recruits though.

I read the us part in your post and then went back and looked at your user name. I went from excited to disappointed in 3 seconds. I know how my wife feels now.

Haha my bad! Who knows though he is a 2014 recruit. This time last year arizona fans thought Bird coming to U of A was a done deal.

1. Colorado
  2. Colorado
  3. Colorado
  4. Colorado
  5. Colorado
  6. Colorado
  7. Colorado
  8. Colorado
  9. Colorado
  10. Colorado
  11. Colorado
  12. Colorado
  13. Colorado
  14. Colorado
  15. Colorado

dont **** around nik my heart cant take it hahaha... are we in there some where

I realize that I may be considered a pessimist here, but I'll be stunned if we're in the top 15.

Last edited:
'14 CA PF Stanley Johnson

Prediction. Top5- UA, UK, UCLA, CU, UNLV

If you're a top player in the West, CU should be on your list. Defending Pac-12 champions and currently 7-1 with a bunch of quality wins despite a young team. You have to listen, right?

Re: '14 CA PF Stanley Johnson

Bummer, now he is going to miss out on a national championship.

It's an interesting list. SDSU, NC State, Oregon and USC all made the cut. I'm guessing it comes down to Arizona, Kentucky and UCLA though.

Pretty certain that he's now a 5* on Scout. They still have 4* listed, but he's #17 overall and the 8 guys below him are all 5*'s.

Johnson named his top 10 Friday and we missed the cut.

Don't know about "one and dones", as this kid appears to be. Tad doesn't seem overly fond of them; I think he likes to develop a kid and make him part of a team. Sometimes you recruit a guy just to maintain cred in the area or with a HS coach, without really believing he'll accept an offer.

I am not sure that Tad is not fond of the "one and dones," I just think that he hasn't been able to lure one to Colorado yet. We are still on the rise and I don't think that a 5 star recruit is completely sold yet. Of course that is all relative, as Josh Perkins is interested in our school and could very well become a 5 star recruit/one and done. I would make the argument that it would be great to have 2-3 solid recruits every cycle that stick around for 3-4 years, but also have that one 5 star/one and done, just to push you over the top.

Back