What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA RB Joe Mixon (Signed to Oklahoma)

Seriously. It doesn't matter what the heck she said or did to Mixon. He should not have hit her. End of story. Cut the guy.

Package deal for whichever team needs a running back and a running backs coach. Mixon and Mike Haywood available.

Women may do a lot of things that provoke a man to an angry response. That's no excuse for reacting with violence against a woman. We are all responsible for our own actions.

Even women who assault or batter other people? Apparently not, according to what you're posting. They can get away with anything because they are women?

Even women who assault or batter other people? Apparently not, according to what you're posting. They can get away with anything because they are women?

Of course that woman is responsible for her own actions. Are you trying to make the point that if a woman spits on a guy (assault) that it makes it justifiable for him to break her face? Self defense only goes as far as using whatever force is reasonably required to protect yourself.

Of course that woman is responsible for her own actions. Are you trying to make the point that if a woman spits on a guy (assault) that it makes justifiable for him to break her face? Self defense only goes as far as using whatever force is reasonably required to protect yourself.

Not what I said. You're now presuming that I think a minor infraction responded to with a beating is "okay"---it is not, but that would be true even if both parties were either male or female. I'm not questioning levels of retaliation, just whether you think women should be held responsible for their actions?

Say, for instance, she stabbed him with a fingernail file or hit him with a beer bottle, would he be justified in striking her---one punch to the any part of the body; not administer a massive beating as Mixon apparently did.

Not what I said. You're now presuming that I think a minor infraction responded to with a beating is "okay"---it is not, but that would be true even if both parties were either male or female. I'm not questioning levels of retaliation, just whether you think women should be held responsible for their actions?

Say, for instance, she stabbed him with a fingernail file or hit him with a beer bottle, would he be justified in striking her---one punch to the any part of the body; not administer a massive beating as Mixon apparently did.

If she was armed, attacking him, and he was legitimately in danger of life or limb, that would be a different story. However, that isn't the case here.

:lol: I have been called a lot of things but haven't been called a liberal white knight to my knowledge.

Is there anyway you could undergo a hand dominance reassignment surgery and change your usename to rightybuff? That would really help some of our dimmer posters. Thanks in advance.

I did phrase as a question rather than presume. Now you have clarified. And, as I said, a person can use the force reasonable necessary to protect himself and/or others.

I edited to that. We are in the recruiting forum and in a profile here. Wanted to avoid confusion so I wouldn't end up needing to prune anything.
Fair enough. I'm just on a crusade to de-dumbify Allbuffs today. *ducks*

Back