What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA S Glen Ihenacho (Verbal to Oregon)

I don't think Ihenacho makes anything more than the practice squad this year.

They have Moore, Bruton, Adams, Jammer , and Carter. Unless he can beat out Adams, I just don't see him on the active roster

I just want to update my post. Duke is killing it in practice and has been running with the 1's. Now this doesn't mean he is a lock, but it is very promising. The only knock against him is if the Bronocos want to go with essentially a rookie in one safety spot and a third year player in the other spot.

I just want to update my post. Duke is killing it in practice and has been running with the 1's. Now this doesn't mean he is a lock, but it is very promising. The only knock against him is if the Bronocos want to go with essentially a rookie in one safety spot and a third year player in the other spot.

He's been running as the 1 dime back. Don't think he'll be the 1 in the base package. I did hear that he has been turning heads every day. Really good chance he makes the 52.

Re: '14 CA S Glen Ihenacho

He's been running as the 1 dime back. Don't think he'll be the 1 in the base package. I did hear that he has been turning heads every day. Really good chance he makes the 52.

I heard on Al & Dyuk that he was running with the ones only in base because he was killing it in run D. Hopefully it's both...

UCLA ended up getting Jojo McIntosh today so they're probably out.

Duke played lights out last night. Really did a great job of proving he belongs and is fighting for playing time. I have to imagine that having him here in Denver would be an absolute huge boost to this recruitment.

Ihenacho opens up about recruiting

Adam Gorney
Rivals.com Football Recruiting
Glen Ihenacho did not have much to say about his recruitment this summer but the Gardena (Calif.) Serra three-star defensive back opened up as fall camp started.

4109.gif
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial

It's also possible he would not use an official to visit CU and opt to stay with his brother and go to a Bronco's home game. I'd assume that if his bro makes the Broncos, he'd want to come to a Denver game.

It's also possible he would not use an official to visit CU and opt to stay with his brother and go to a Bronco's home game. I'd assume that if his bro makes the Broncos, he'd want to come to a Denver game.

Yeah, he's got the two schools that are furthest from home on his list, and he isn't set on taking an OV to any of the in-state schools yet. It sounds like he may just be playing it smart, and using his paid trips to visit schools he wouldn't otherwise visit. I'm not going to panic on this one yet.

Big brother named starter on the Broncos and tweeting "might hit the Colorado-CSU game this Sunday! Gotta holla at Coach Mac"

We need big brother to just help little brother make the right decision!

The Duke had 11 solo tackles against the defending Super Bowl champs tonight, 1 for loss.

I bet he'd love to have his brother here.

Back