What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA S Glen Ihenacho (Verbal to Oregon)

Would be a big get. We need to out recruit the teams offering him from the Pac 12 and beat out the Fresno's and Houstons who appear to like alot of the same players we do. That Miami offer is interesting.

I'm sure hoping staying to watch big bro play with the Broncos will weigh on his mind.

I thought his brother played for MikeMac? If so, that sucks we can't even get him to visit.

He was at the redskins game on Sunday. Don't know if he stopped in boulder or not, but he's been to Colorado.

Gotta like the story in the newsroom about Duke vouching for Mac's ability to turn the Buffs around. Hope he's telling his brother the same thing...

I just have a feeling he is going to be a buff.

I really hope you are right.

His brother is a guy who is outplaying his reputation coming in in the NFL (every other team in the NFL could have had him for a low draft choice, he's turning into solid pro who happens to make big plays.) Somehow I feel like if Glen comes to CU he is going to make a lot of schools wish they had paid more attention to him during recruiting.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but I have heard that his brother has a very good relationship with M2. Hopefully that relationship will lead Glen to giving M2 a solid listen and give CU a chance.

If we get him, it won't be because other teams recruited him lightly. It will be a case of the coaching staff outworking those other teams and winning him over. He's a legit top 100 player in Cali playing at Serra.

Re: '14 CA S Glen Ihenacho

If we get him, it won't be because other teams recruited him lightly. It will be a case of the coaching staff outworking those other teams and winning him over. He's a legit top 100 player in Cali playing at Serra.

You mean when we get him

We could certainly use him. Hoping there is more going on with him and M2 than we are seeing .

Not sure this helps us a ton, but UCLA is up to 5 DBs committed this year. That's on top of 4 committed last year. Without being an expert on UCLA's roster, I'd think they might be looking to fill up their class at other positions.

Still have to beat out a bunch of other P12 teams for Ihenacho, but it helps when you don't have to beat out a team 15 minutes from his house.

OV to Oregon this weekend (no offer listed, yet). So two visits left after Wazzu/ASU

I haven't seen it posted here, but they mentioned on the telecast last night that Duke played with PRich in high school...

I think he has a lot of respect for his brother, with reason.

The idea of being close to his brother could be a factor in the decision. A bigger factor could be his brothers opinion of M2.

Re: '14 CA S Glen Ihenacho

I think he has a lot of respect for his brother, with reason.

The idea of being close to his brother could be a factor in the decision. A bigger factor could be his brothers opinion of M2.

That is what I am thinking. He is gonna listen to big bro who speaks very highly of M2.

Not saying he will turn down Oregon but at least M2 has his attention.

Back