What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA S Glen Ihenacho (Verbal to Oregon)

So, has he canceled his visit or, even, have we canceled it. I wouldn't want to pay for him to come visit his brother unless he would still consider us.

So, 2 weeks before he visits us, he commits to Oregon. The chances of flipping him are almost nil, yeah? Is this good money after bad? A waste of a visit?

So, 2 weeks before he visits us, he commits to Oregon. The chances of flipping him are almost nil, yeah? Is this good money after bad? A waste of a visit?

I hope that M2 still feels like he has a solid chance of flipping him, otherwise you are right, it is a waste of a good visit.

If there is still a good chance to flip him (unlikely buy we can dream) it would be a huge message to have a kid de-commit from the Ducks for the Buffs.

While this thing isn't over, the tough task of landing this kid just became tougher with the prospects of having to flip him from Oregon. Disappointing, no doubt.

If he wants to visit, it is not a waste.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't teams usually fail to use all of their "official" visits anyway? If he wants to visit, why not bring him in? At the very least, he may talk to someone else about how cool Colorado was and how if he wasn't going to Oregon he'd want to go there. Word of mouth can only help us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't teams usually fail to use all of their "official" visits anyway? If he wants to visit, why not bring him in? At the very least, he may talk to someone else about how cool Colorado was and how if he wasn't going to Oregon he'd want to go there. Word of mouth can only help us.

Yeah, pretty sure you get over 50 official visits a year. If a good player from a good program wants to visit, no reason not to let him come.

He is doing this to help us out. When he commits to Colorado after committing to Oregon, everyone is going to be talking how we stole an amazing recruit. This is all going according to plan.

He is doing this to help us out. When he commits to Colorado after committing to Oregon, everyone is going to be talking how we stole an amazing recruit. This is all going according to plan.

So you're telling me there's a chance....yes!!!

So he did visit this weekend? Any reports on how he liked it?

He visited. Sounds like he'll also visit Miami.

I'm not sure that he'll flip. We need to be in more of these types of recruiting battles, though.

Quietest commitment ever. Certainly not doing interviews. No real feedback from his Colorado or Miami visits.

Maybe he'll pull a shocker and fax in a UCLA LOI?

I wanted this guy badly coming out, but we need to pick on him relentlessly this weekend. He's been thrown out there too early and is strugg-a-ling a bit.

Back