What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA WR Shay Fields (Signed to COLORADO)

I hate to do this in principle but it might make some sense to listen to what tini has said multiple times on this general subject.

Don't freak out about what an 18-21 year old puts on twitter. A lot of people in this age group end up tweeting out things that are random thoughts, momentary feelings, etc. The same kind of stuff that people say to their friends sitting around a table someplace without making any huge, significant thought connections to what they are saying.

It may turn out that he is having some adjustment issues, not uncommon, but don't act like a few words on twitter mean anything more than they do.

guys: stop dissing players for things they post on twitter, especially if they are vague and you have no context to make your judgments. K, thx.

I wasn't all that homesick when I went to college, I had only lived in Colorado for my senior year of high school. I wasn't king of my school like Shay was with like a million friends. It's natural for someone to maybe feel a little bummed when they realize that they're a small fish in a big pond, but once he gets on that gridiron and starts locking it down, he's going to find his place in Boulder.

Back