What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Not sure I would count on Josh to sell CU. I don't think he has had the greatest experience and truthfully I have a hard time understanding why he hasn't gotten more carries b/c every time he does, he runs for 7 yds a pop. I am hoping he sees the field more this year.

New coach, new system - all that could vey well change. Ford seems to be much more suited for an offense like MacIntyre runs than whatever hybrid pro/college/HS system we've tried running for the last 7 years.

New coach, new system - all that could vey well change. Ford seems to be much more suited for an offense like MacIntyre runs than whatever hybrid pro/college/HS system we've tried running for the last 7 years.

I agree. Ford isn't going to have his PT limited by his ability to pass block or move the pile. I expect him to have a nice year. 400 yards wouldn't surprise me much. I just wish we could have had this offense 2 years ago with Speedy in the backfield with Hansen at QB.

I don't disagree that his odds of playing more this year increase but hopefully it happens soon enough to encourage Ford to be more pro-CU with Kalen. I have to admit I have not personally heard that he is unhappy but I don't know how he could be happy with the limited PT he has gotten so far.

Anyway, I think we may have gotten a bit off track talking about Ford in Kalen's thread. Great to see a Colorado kid get so much early love from big time programs. I am 100% convinced that this staff is going to go all out to get the top 5 or so prospects in CO each year and sounds like he is emerging as one of the 2014 leaders.

HCMM go get em!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage

Scout is reporting MICHIGAN has offered.

Time to find out if the new coach can recruit. I would guess Ballage would be number 1 on our big board of recruits for the year since McCaffrey isn't an option.

Man we need this guy. At rivals camp.

BE7YUVlCIAAB5AB.jpg:large

I knew he was a freak but damn this kid looks like he'd be a monster at LB. We need to go full court press on this kid ASAP.

Some very special players from CO in this class. Ballage would have a very good chance at starting from day one at any number of positions.

Back