What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OG Dalton Risner (Verbal to Kansas State)

and it feels like home
."

I had no idea he lives in a trailer park with a bunch of people who think that Sonic is fine dining.

Old man Snyder is a good recruiter and has a staff that can make solid impressions. Give him some time to see other programs and think about things for a while and we are likely to have a whole different outcome in the end.

."

I had no idea he lives in a trailer park with a bunch of people who think that Sonic is fine dining.

Old man Snyder is a good recruiter and has a staff that can make solid impressions. Give him some time to see other programs and think about things for a while and we are likely to have a whole different outcome in the end.
Hate to defend KSjU but Manhattan is a fun town for college kids and you're not giving it enough credit.

Hate to defend KSjU but Manhattan is a fun town for college kids and you're not giving it enough credit.

Any college town can be fun if you want it to be. On a long list of college townsfor the best experience Manhattan would be a long ways down.

Any college town can be fun if you want it to be. On a long list of college townsfor the best experience Manhattan would be a long ways down.
Have had some great times in the Little Apple.

Ultimately, the quality of the campus is overrated. Winning matters. KSjU, as long as Snyder is there, will win and win often. Now once he leaves, we'll just have to wait to find out.

Last edited:
Have had some great times in the Little Apple.

Ultimately, the quality of the campus is overrated. Winning matters. KSjU, as long as Snyder is there, will win and win often. Now once he leaves, we'll just have to wait to find out.

The old man has already retired once and he isn't getting any younger. What are the chances that he is still the coach 6 years from now when Dalton would be a RS Senior? I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't gone in half that time.

The old man has already retired once and he isn't getting any younger. What are the chances that he is still the coach 6 years from now when Dalton would be a RS Senior? I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't gone in half that time.

What are the chances he's still alive then?

I have the same train of thought but it doesn't seem like Risner does, although Snyder did just sign a new deal that lasts until he is 78 years old.

Those meaningless football facilities mean something in a recruiting battle like this one.

I love to see Risner blowing up this early.

I'll love it more if he chooses to stay home and be a part of HCMM rebuilding the flagship. Especially if Dillon or Sefo is the real deal at QB, the pieces are in place to turn this around a lot faster than most people think.

On defense, we've got a ton of young talent at corner and at D-line. Those are the most important spots on the defense (as NFL draft focus attests). It also looks like we've added a ton of speed at LB and S in the last class.

On offense, beyond the QB position, we have added a lot of young talent at all the skill positions. This is really going to come down to having an OL that will make things go.

Thinking Risner will take things a little slower now. He will be getting lots of teams out to Wiggins in April and May.

Kansas State per Rivals

Adam Munsterteiger @adamcm777
Wiggins (Colo.) High offensive center prospect Dalton Risner has verbally committed to Kansas State according to #Rivals' KSU affiliate.

Still early, though. Let's see what happens.

He gone. No kid commits to a program like KState this early unless he knows he's going there. Sucks we couldn't even get an in state kid on campus before he committed to a out of state school.

Now CU must turn its attention to
Sam Jones
Isaiah Holland
Trenton Noller
We really need to get 2/3 but knowing our recruiting of instate OL, well.............. ill leave that it to you guys to fill in the rest.

Good luck to him. I sure hope he becomes a pro prospect.

Better to find out early, so we can focus on others.

Manhattan effing Kansas and you aren't taking any other visits? That is like asking the first woman you ever see to marry you...well enjoy.

Good luck to him. I sure hope he becomes a pro prospect.

Better to find out early, so we can focus on others.

Are you by chance referring to the value of a KjSU education while playing for old man Snyder?

Back