What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OLB Terran Hasselbach (Signed to Colorado)

Does Terran still not have an offer from us yet? He seems like he could provide the pass rushing threat that we need.

Playing in a conference that has had a number of overlooked guys blow up into very good players, he could easily end up being one of those.

Did we ever offer? this could be interesting to follow and glad it's not a team on our schedule

The Buffs didn't offer per Rivals, and he was holding out for a CSU offer which never came either. I'm not sure this is any big loss.

I think you're right scholarship-wise. Would love to get this kind of player into the program as a preferred walk-on and if he blows up he earns a scholly down the line. Hard to pass up a free education over walking on though.

If I had to do it all over again, I wish I would have taken the walk-on offer to CU vs taking the scholarship to a smaller school. I went to a D2 school which is much smaller than Western Michigan, but I would have enjoyed the college experience, better facilities, weight programs and coaching (By FAR! Even though that was during the end of Barnett's time and the beginning of HaLkins). I'll probably never care about what happens in Hays Kansas or ever consider living there again.

EDIT: YES I would have ended up with a bunch of student loans, but I think it would have been worth it.

Last edited:
I still think he could turn into a very good player.

Have to think that it was a combination of to many question marks that kept him from getting his offer. Is the injured shoulder fully repaired and stable. Also very much a tweener fast for a DL but smallish, can he put on the weight and keep the speed and still a little short. Big enough to play LB in the PAC but does he have the speed/quickness/ instincts for that level.

Seems like a great kid, hope he makes us wish we had taken him.

I can't even imagine how excited this kid was to finally get his offer. Good for you Terran and welcome.

He clearly wants to be a Buff. I think if he had been healthy he would have had a number of bigger offers.

Quality talented kid who wants to be here. Great commit.

Welcome.

WELCOME TO THE BLACK & GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Back