What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OT Isaiah Holland (Signed to Colorado)

CU has offered Holland.
Hopefully they offered pretty much their whole line. Need to get a pipeline into this school, I have said that before... This school is loaded with talented athletes and a lot of these kids have great bloodlines.

The first time I saw this kid play was against Mullen. Huge fan of his play, solid Right tackle.

I hope we offer. Kid has talent...and with what his Dad brought to CU, I think he should come to CU if he wants to.

Think I need to start going to the Valor games. That's the church we go to anyway...not sure I can swing the money to send my girls there though.

Get them up to 6'5" 260 and teach them to block. They will get in and paid for easy.

Not yet....give me w few days and maybe yes!! lol How tall are soccer girls? My girls are liklely to be five nine to five eleven.

Not yet....give me w few days and maybe yes!! lol How tall are soccer girls? My girls are liklely to be five nine to five eleven.

They're not playing soccer already? What kind of suburban parent are you, anyway???

Sanchez (CU soccer coach) would kill for a couple of 5'9" -5'11" skilled COLO defenders or mid-fielders. Great girls' soccer being played in CO!

[tweet]414441043140939776[/tweet]

Damn. Looks like Lieutenant Holland is taking his talents to West Point. He'll need to work hard to make weight but he's a big get for the Black Knights.

I'm guessing that choice is about a little more than football
I know I'm just mad because I liked him as a player and he went somewhere else. I respect him immensely for joining the military. I just wanted him to come to CU for my own selfish reasons. I wish him the best of luck.

Considering Army doesn't even have a coach, I'm pretty sure it's about more than just football. I can't really fault a kid for choosing a service academy even though my wossy self would never consider it.

I know I'm just mad because I liked him as a player and he went somewhere else. I respect him immensely for joining the military. I just wanted him to come to CU for my own selfish reasons. I wish him the best of luck.

Agree on all counts. But if we had to lose him, this is the one outcome I can live with

320 lbs? Man, is he going to be in for a shock, :lol:

Im not not sure, but I bet Army has an obstacle course along with a few long "hikes" in his future.

Last edited:
Great choice for this guy if a Military career is what he desires. Can't disrespect that! Good luck!

Weight shouldnt be an issue as long as he can pass his APFT. We had a guy over 350 when I was there. Does he have a family military connection?

Weight shouldnt be an issue as long as he can pass his APFT. We had a guy over 350 when I was there. Does he have a family military connection?

Yeah, he was at a military base with his mom and stepdad in Germany before moving to Denver to go to school at Valor a couple years ago.

Choosing West Point says a lot about his character. He had options and chose a harder route. I commend him.

God bless you and thank you Isaiah for your willingness to pass up the easier road in order to keep us all safe. You have for one instance proven my position on Valor wrong.

Bummer for us, good for the Army football program. As far as the Army itself goes, not so sure. Then again in 20 yrs he will be retired and drawing a check while young enough to go start working on second retirement, sounds like a good decision.

I don't know if they make reflective belts that large.

All joking aside, West Point is a fantastic institution. However, the long list of Colorado OL that have gone elsewhere just got a little longer. And we still haven't gotten one recruit from Valor. Not. One.

Back