What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO PG Dominique Collier (Signed to Colorado)

I'm hoping Mr. Collier was able to watch some of our run to the Charleston Classic championship. Good things happening with basketball in Boulder!
Could use some high level talent to round out the team we'll have in place in another couple of years.

I also think that Collier (and Perkins) would be stellar additions to the squad

Dom just needs to announce for the Buffs already.

Gotta think that he's watching how we use Ski and thinking "well, he'll be a senior when I'm a freshman..."

Kid would be perfect for us.

'14 CO PG Dominique Collier

Collier
Booker
The Mayor
XJ
Scott
Gordon
Jenkins
Hopkins
Fletcher
Thomas

Woah, now that'd be a formidable lineup

Last edited:
So you're thinking The Mayor leaves after next year and Jelly is two and done? Could be a very real possibility.

I do think those two will be in the 2014 NBA Draft. Scott looks good out there, and once CU starts getting him the ball (and he has an off-season to bulk up), he's going to be a monster.

are we going to see a 6'9" player or bigger in the 2014 class? It seems like we will need to add some height to our roster with Scott gone.

are we going to see a 6'9" player or bigger in the 2014 class? It seems like we will need to add some height to our roster with Scott gone.

I would expect Tad & Co to go after one or two bigs in 2014.

Boulder had a crazy good shooter a couple of years ago by the name of Graybau, or greybo, anyone know where he went? He had a partial offer to WKU I believe

So East rolled Boulder, I wasn't there but family members were. Their reactions were Collier seemed steady and in control, but wasn't doing anything crazy. Then they found out he scored 25. A quiet 25, he needs to be a Buff.

So East rolled Boulder, I wasn't there but family members were. Their reactions were Collier seemed steady and in control, but wasn't doing anything crazy. Then they found out he scored 25. A quiet 25, he needs to be a Buff.

It defined "quiet 25." Tyree Robinson and Ronnie Harrell were making more of a statement early, but Dom kept chugging along. Boulder tried their best to **** with him, but he just kept putting up numbers. 25 points, eight rebounds, six assists, three steals, and three blocks! At the end of the game, I looked up, and was shocked to see that 25 next to his name. He was involving his teammates so much, that I was sure he'd be in the 15-18 range.

He gets a thumbs-up from me, fwiw.

It defined "quiet 25." Tyree Robinson and Ronnie Harrell were making more of a statement early, but Dom kept chugging along. Boulder tried their best to **** with him, but he just kept putting up numbers. 25 points, eight rebounds, six assists, three steals, and three blocks! At the end of the game, I looked up, and was shocked to see that 25 next to his name. He was involving his teammates so much, that I was sure he'd be in the 15-18 range.

He gets a thumbs-up from me, fwiw.

That sounds a lot like Mayor in high school.

This is what I have seen from Collier for the past 4 years. Scouted him, watched him, scouted him some more. He cannot play at the level CU needs him to play at because:
1. Has not grown in 2 years and body type will not allow him to be a scorer at high DI level 2. Release point on shot is low and and does not elevate enough or quick enough to overcome #1.
3. Too small to and not big enough and not aware enough to play the point. CU has zero production from that spot. Dinwiddie plays point and Booker plays the 2, the other guard (Chen,Stalzner,Adams,Talton) whoever is in, contributes NO offensive production. This is an important recruiting class for Tad. Without another shooting guard in this class, this team cannot win the PAC12 again.Hopes he make a good choice.

Thanks for the analysis - haven't heard too many negatives about Dom thus far. Where is his recruiting at? UNC had cooled, right? Is Zona still hot and heavy?

Back