What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 JC OG Haniteli Louisi (Vebal to Oregon)

'14 JC OG Haniteli Louisi

So much for under the radar...that sure changed in a week. Welp, go get him MM.

For everyday that he doesn't JUMP on an offer from a top BCS program, he gets that much closer to not not committing to CU... Just sayin.

Just turned into a 4* on scout. No longer listed as visiting and reported offer from Florida

Thanks.
I hope we get him to visit.
Nembot, Louisi, Munyer, Irwin, Kronshage
could be a very good Oline.

So I guess I get to be the bearer of bad news.... Duck

How does it make you feel that Helfrich has been in a bunch of recruiting battles with CU? Sure, you're winning them, but I'm not sure that Oregon is recruiting at the level it should be.

Damn. Louisi would have sped up the rebuilding process.
Still confident the Mac will bring in talent on the OL. Freshmen Just need time to develop.

How does it make you feel that Helfrich has been in a bunch of recruiting battles with CU? Sure, you're winning them, but I'm not sure that Oregon is recruiting at the level it should be.

Well it is hard to tell how he is doing in recruiting until this season is over. Oregon has never pulled in a lot of 4-5 star talent, but he is actually slightly ahead of the pace Chip Kelly was. Oregon has wiffed on a lot of DL recruits which is going to hurt since we lost 3 of our top 5 this year. I will let you know at the end of February how I think he did after his first season.

Back