What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 JC OT Patrick Au

I like how he is Wired... he could become the Standard by which our other lineman are measured. Now if other teams like OU offered, the value of Au would certainly go up. I hope we're able to fleece him from OU.

I like how he is Wired... he could become the Standard by which our other lineman are measured. Now if other teams like OU offered, the value of Au would certainly go up. I hope we're able to fleece him from OU.

Rep.

Where's Waldo in this thread?

Back on topic. I think that as a JUCO transfer, Au has pretty good polish, and should be malleable enough to play any position other than center.

While Rivals listed him as a four star recruit, Scout had him at 22 carats.

Back on topic. I think that as a JUCO transfer, Au has pretty good polish, and should be malleable enough to play any position other than center.

While Rivals listed him as a four star recruit, Scout had him at 22 carats.

:facepalm:

Well I was certainly not expecting this to happen. Sorry about this guys. The inner smart ass in me came out. I definitely did not think my post would get us this far off topic. Haha it was funny to read all those post though. Anyway, since I was the one to start this mess I guess I'll try to fix it with a serious question. If JUCO guys have always struggled getting into CU, then why would Coac Mac offer this guys if he didn't think he had a shot at getting accepted? It gives me some pretty good hope that Au would have a good chance at getting in because why waste the offer if you have no shot to begin with. Anyway, what do you guys think?

I no longer believe ABers average age to be 35, I'm thinking 12.

If memory serves, it used to be common to have a handful of (well, 2 or 3?) JC transfers on the team, and some were valuable starters - do we have any (JC transfers, not valuable starters) right now? If not, why?

Seems this would be a good year to add a juco or three because of the current class size: 15 seniors, 21 juniors, 17 sophomores, and 31 freshmen on scholarship.

Au is the chemical symbol for gold on the periodic table for those of you who didn't know. In chemistry terms his name literally means gold.

mind_blown_kids.gif

I no longer believe ABers average age to be 35, I'm thinking 12.

If memory serves, it used to be common to have a handful of (well, 2 or 3?) JC transfers on the team, and some were valuable starters - do we have any (JC transfers, not valuable starters) right now? If not, why?

Seems this would be a good year to add a juco or three because of the current class size: 15 seniors, 21 juniors, 17 sophomores, and 31 freshmen on scholarship.

mind_blown_kids.gif

come on guys, panning for these puns is fruitless. The rush is over.

They just keep reworking the same tailings. Floating ideas with the hope that their concentration on puns will result in an amalgum of humor at some point.

They just keep reworking the same tailings. Floating ideas with the hope that their concentration on puns will result in an amalgum of humor at some point.

We may need some cyanide if we keep leaching these puns

Well I was certainly not expecting this to happen. Sorry about this guys. The inner smart ass in me came out. I definitely did not think my post would get us this far off topic. Haha it was funny to read all those post though. Anyway, since I was the one to start this mess I guess I'll try to fix it with a serious question. If JUCO guys have always struggled getting into CU, then why would Coac Mac offer this guys if he didn't think he had a shot at getting accepted? It gives me some pretty good hope that Au would have a good chance at getting in because why waste the offer if you have no shot to begin with. Anyway, what do you guys think?

No, you merely UBLd what was well in progress. In fact, your lameass post should have killed it. That's what I think.

Back