What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 NH PF Tory Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

Saw him with Gordon today and they are just about the same size height wise.

Sent from a red light

Then he's probably 6'8" at a minimum. If Miller ends up closer to 6'10", he moves to must-have status for me.

Could not disagree more with y'alls feelings on Buzz. Truly one of the best people in the business.

'14 NH PF Tory Miller

Buzz is more weird and crazy than douchey. It's the bald head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not disagree more with y'alls feelings on Buzz. Truly one of the best people in the business.

Pure class, that guy.

BuzzDance.gif

Pure class, that guy.

BuzzDance.gif

Haha, I was wondering how long until someone brought that up.

To be honest, I'm not all to familiar with how he conducts himself with players, but I've heard so many stories of him taking care of his assistants and others associated with his program, even down to the janitorial staff.

Last visit.

It's going to drive me crazy if we lose a recruit to Buzz Williams. I can't stand that guy.

Not really a fan either but I've seen rumblings that he is at the top of Texas's list as a replacement for Barnes. I'll wish him well (though not for him to beat us for a recruit) for another year if it keeps Bevo from making a run at Boyle when they finally can Barnes this year.

Not like that's the only case of the ****er doing this type of thing, either

buzz_medium.gif

Head coach doing that at center court on the road after a hard fought conference game? I get the "ha ha look at that trolling attitude ha ha", but the guy is a sleazebag.

Last edited:
Already talks that Buzz Williams is in line for a big job. People over at orange bloods think he is at the top of the list to take over once rick barnes is shown the door.

Already talks that Buzz Williams is in line for a big job. People over at orange bloods think he is at the top of the list to take over once rick barnes is shown the door.

If that is the case, this bodes well for CU ... Miller should be reluctant to sign if he thinks this will happen

What other names are you hearing?

Fans should hope there are realistic ones. Plenty of UT fans say Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens would probably jump at the UT opening because Texas Longhorn basketball is notches above the Celtics in prestige.

A name that would be good for them is Gregg Marshall. Ultimately underwhelming to get a mid-major but WSU has maintained their success from the Turgeon era and then some. I'm not sure Marshall would leave for Texas though, just as I think Smart would wait for a true basketball school to come calling.

YnC, who else in the coaching world do you think would seriously consider taking a good sized pay raise for a massive rebuilding project to change an entitled yet underachieving one-and-done-culture that has failed Rick Barnes and will now destroy him?

Marquette's loaded with talent, but doesn't have much at all up front. Imagine if Tory Miller committed, would start right away. At CU, he's likely not to start unless Josh Scott or Wesley Gordon leave after this year. Have to hope the connection with Dom, lands him

I think they only have one scholarship left

Marquette's loaded with talent, but doesn't have much at all up front. Imagine if Tory Miller committed, would start right away. At CU, he's likely not to start unless Josh Scott or Wesley Gordon leave after this year. Have to hope the connection with Dom, lands him

I think they only have one scholarship left

He may not start but at his size and if he is as good as I think he is he won't lack for playing time.

Buffs have been consistently helping 3* players turn themselves into 1st round picks, Tory.

Last edited:
He may not start but at his size and if he is as good as I think he is he won't lack for playing time.

He'll definitely play. It's probably the difference between playing 20 minutes, and playing 30+, at least for his freshman year. Course if our other two bigs explode this year, and one gets drafted, it's a mute point

Back