What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 NH PF Tory Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

From Painttouches.com (Marquette Blog)

Though Marquette now has just one scholarship available, a source told Paint Touches that the Golden Eagles are expected to sign at least two big men to round out the 2014 class. The likeliest options are Tory Miller — though he’s leaning heavily toward Colorado — and Satchell Pierce, who is visiting Pittsburgh this weekend and is expected to take visits to Marquette and Miami this month, his collegiate coach told ESPN.com’s Adam Finkelstein yesterday.

It is just weird to me he hasnt committed yet. Dom goes there, Marquette is full so there must be something going on. If he liked CU that much he would have already chose them. Crossing my fingers though. We badly need a big, muscular post player.

I think he does select Colorado but kids with his size and skill set have plenty of options. It isn't as if he is going to get let without a place to go if he doesn't jump quickly. For all we know he may have already made his decision and is just waiting for what he considers the right time to announce. On the other hand he may be waiting to clarify one or two things or he may be waiting to see if another offer he doesn't have opens up.

Miller's a post-graduate, so he's been through the recruiting game before. He's got his eyes wide open and is making a well-informed decision in a deliberate way. Mature. Taking the right approach & proper time to make the best decision for himself.

**cough**CU**cough**Tad**cough*Dom**cough-cough**

Re: '14 NH PF Tory Miller

That is awesome. The dom-miller express resumes next year in boulder

Oh hell yeah!!!
:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5:

Welcome to the black and gold!

'14 NH PF Tory Miller (Verbal to COLORADO)

I just splooshed myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell ****ing yes! He will be a great addition to this team. Can't wait to see Dom and Tory reunited in the good ol' black and gold. Roll Tad.

So beating UCLA on a recruit may carry more weight in Cali, but we just beat Marquette for a Mr. Miller. Nice.

Funny thing is we're at the end of the honeymoon phase with our program. We are getting guys that a solid program should get, but now we'll see if we can begin making NCAA tourney runs.

Back